Thread: Need a good Live MSN client For Android

Need a good Live MSN client For Android

I am a big fan of Android phone after seeing one in my friend’s hand. So yesterday I have bought my own android phone. I have got several options as well as other applications in it. I was a regular msn user. So I have installed the MSN talk for this phone. It was well but lacking in much option which was very annoying. I couldn’t able to sore the contacts lie group. So I am asking you, is there any other MSN client which allow me more options than the current one. If it is for free update then it would be much helpful. I don’t mind to pay a little amount if the app or client is the best one.

Re: Need a good Live MSN client For Android

Instant messaging among the most widely used worldwide, mainly because of its seniority and the fact that it has given a base in Microsoft Windows, MSN / Windows Live some years ago, would this application come out officially on the platform Android? I was searching for the similar thing from the time when I first got the Android phone. But today I have found out regarding a Chinese official edition of windows live messenger. I have installed it in my phone andi tested it. By luckily it works fairly very well too. The merely thing is that you require to enclose your mobile phone language set toward English otherwise this application or messenger will be all in Chinese.

An application that has already become popular is Palringo Messenger for Android, it allows the communication not only through the messenger for MSN, but also through the messenger’s iChat, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger and Facebook . Palringo takes months to be one of the favorite applications by iphonemaniacs, but now it has almost become the most downloaded application for Android users to be able to join these device functionalities. To use, remember that it is free, you can download the application from Android Market. Once you download the application is run in background mode (background) so you can have MSN messenger open but at the same time we can use other features of Android, when one of our contacts to connect, send a new IM or email e will see a notification.

Another little but good option for Android mobile phones is a Meebo. A native application, purely and exclusively developed for Android it is capable of allowing instant conversations with our contacts in Windows Live Messenger. The messaging client Meebo is based on the communication protocol known as Web Messenger. While Meebo is also cross platform because it enables Android users to connect at once with your favorite messengers like Google Talk, ICQ, AIM, etc. It also allows the running in the background, something that seems essential in this type of program.

We all use or have used at some stage in our lives the Messenger. And when we have a phone with data rate, the first in what we think is connect to MSN from anywhere. In Android have a hundred applications, in this top include 3 multi (MSN and other networks) and 2 exclusive Microsoft network. So I think that Ebuddy is probably the most popular instant messaging client complete supports many separate networks of MSN, and Gtalk, Facebook, Yahoo, if we want to log on several simultaneously. Messenger manages very well with the original sound of the Windows client, their original emoticons, and a very nice performance in general, allows group chats. It requires an eBuddy account.

You can chat or call contacts on MSN / Windows Live Messenger through Nimbuzz for Android ! You'll not only have the opportunity to stay in touch with your friends on your mobile Android, 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi but you can also :
    • Free VoIP calls (Nimbuzz, Yahoo Messenger and GTalk, etc)
    • Chatting with friends on Nimbuzz, Facebook, Yahoo, Google Talk, ICQ, AIM, MobileMe, MySpace etc.
    • Share pictures / videos with all your contacts from your social networks