Thread: Looking for a Samsung GTC3010s configuration

Looking for a Samsung GTC3010s configuration

I have been looking for a second hand mobile so that I can use it in my workplace. I cannot bring the new or expensive mobile to my work place. There might be chance of get steal or damaged. For that reason I have bought a Samsung gtc3010s. I found it is good and very strong phone. I bought it from my friend and he went to other country today for work purpose. So I have forgotten to get the manual. Due this cause I don’t know the several configurations in that phone. If anyone know about some important configuration then please let me know.

Re: Looking for a Samsung GTC3010s configuration

First of all you didn’t describe what settings or configurations you want to do in your Samsung mobile. Due to it will be hard to offer you the help. But I can assume that you probably looking for a WAP settings. Because the WAP settings are the toughest one in some Samsung mobile and normal user cannot able to configure it in gtc3010s. To access the WAP service of this operator, one needs to have a SIM card and have enabled the data transmission service. Then you need to get the settings from the operator. While it comes to your mobile, it will ask for you to save. Before saving you need to enter the password and then set it as default setting to your mobile. Password will be messaged by the network operator itself.

I don’t think that you will need any special kind of guide of configuring your mobile phone because there are not much or complicated options hidden inside the phone or phone’s menu as well as submenu. The configuration can be achieved by yourself without the help of any guide or manual. You will see the instructions in the manual that you have already known about it such as making a call, sending message, settings tone and wallpaper, changing color, call logs, contacts, games etc. If there is wap then you will need to know little information about it. But you can refer other Samsung mobile’s manual because there are nearly comparable.

It is not hard to know about all kind of configurations in your mobile. Before going for the configuration you will need to know about your mobile first. Know about mobile means not about its looks but about its specifications, compatibility and features. Once you get know about this thing you will know how to use them and where to use them without any outside help. So just play around your mobile for some hours. It will make you to get familiar with the phone. If something went wrong then you don’t need to worry about. Just rest the phone to default settings and there you go. Factory settings can be found in Settings menu of the phone.

Samsung GT-C3010S mobile phone is GSM cell phone having 2.0 inch show screen. It encompasses camera with and offer extensible memory nearly 8GB support. Samsung GT-C3010S mobile phone can stock up MP3 songs and in addition can hoard videos in it. It has only 2x zoom but it is fairly enough for such a budget mobile. It has video player and video messaging with voice mail. You can also use the WAP with it because it has Internet HTML Browser. The mobile does support the USB data cable so that you can sync with it your phone. It has an average memory capacity and much enough for daily usage.

As you know that there is not much different between the some of the Samsung mobile which came under the Rs3500 to 4000. They are budget mobile with good features and also the most favorable phones. There are not much complicated settings in that mobile. I know that for some beginner mobile users the Samsung is not the best option to learn. They will struggle much at the beginning to find a way to get into some of the important things even with manual or guide. So I think that you also need to ask other person’s help who is familiar with your model of phone.