Thread: What is the best mode to transfer music to Nokia N95

What is the best mode to transfer music to Nokia N95

Hey, I have bought the Nokia N95 and I am proud to be owner of that phone. I want to transfer some music to this phone. Please tell me that what is the best way by which I can transfer music to this phone? I really like to listen music on the phone and I always like to keep my phone updated with the latest music. So I regularly have to transfer the music to my phone to my computer. Can you tell me some safer way by which I can transfer music to it? Thank you so much in advance.

Re: What is the best mode to transfer music to Nokia N95

I don’t know that what the safer way to transfer music to that is. I am also having the same phone and I usually transfer music to my phone directly with the data transfer mode. I am doing this in the same way from many months and have not seen any problem with that. So don’t just think about that much and directly transfer that to your computer in data transfer mode and I think that this will be best for you as well. If you are having any kind of problem in transferring music in that way then please let me know about this and I will guide you according to that. Thank you.

I would like to tell you that there are total three modes by which you will be able to do that and those modes are as follows.
    • Music player mode
    • Data transfer mode
    • Nokia music manager

I usually prefer the Nokia music manager mode and that is the safest way I can say you. It will transfer the file to your phone without corrupting that and you will get the original audio quality of that song while playing that. So, simply transfer the music in this mode and you will not get any problem with that.

I know that Nokia music manager mode is one of the best ways to do that but I would like to tell you that this will take more time to transfer the music. In short you will have to wait for more time if you want to transfer a large number of files then you should select the data transfer mode and that will transfer the music at almost double the speed that you get at the Nokia music manager mode. For less number of files Nokia music manager mode will be the better option.

There is one more method, other than the three that are mentioned earlier. In this method you will need a new device that is card reader. So if you want to transfer the music to your phone then you will have to remove the memory card from your phone and then connect that to the card reader. Now attach the card reader to your computer and this will show it as the pen drive in your computer. Now just copy and paste the files in the folder of your memory card. I usually prefer this way.

You should install the PC suite in your computer and then transfer the music with the help of that. When you connect your phone to the computer then your phone will show you many options to connect the phone to the computer. You will have to select the Nokia Mode and this will connect that to the phone to the computer in PC suit mode. Now you can choose file manager from that and this will transfer the files to your phone.