Thread: I Cannot access websites using Internet Explorer in my Windows mobile

I Cannot access websites using Internet Explorer in my Windows mobile

I am using the Windows mobile since last two months and have never faced a problem until today when I am not been able to connect to any web pages on the internet I am currently using the Internet Explorer browser and would require your help to solve the issue I am totally blank about this problem and cannot browse the internet. I have tried checking some default settings in the browser settings but I just cannot solve the issue.

Re: I Cannot access websites using Internet Explorer in my Windows mobile

I am not sure but you can try these steps and see if it solves the issue : First of all on your phone open the explorer file and browse to the following url : “/windows, tap welcome.exe” and follow the given steps :
    A. Initially try to soft “reset” your phone and try to connect as this will create some config files.
    B. If this step does not work than you may check if the connection is feasible or not.
    C. You can install the freeware named VxUtil on your phone which you can use to ping to a known server and then can even use the IP and see if this step solves the problem
    D. This step will assure you as to is there a connectivity problem.

Just select “start” then “programs” and then select “communications”. Now here you need to tap the “ping” option and type the host – name. If this step does not work then you can enter the internet protocol address of a known host. Bear in mind that there is an option which will show the status of the connection, it will basically reflect the information such as the present internet protocol address, the server of the domain name system and the gateway, etc. This will let you know what is wrong with your connection.

On the “settings” page go to the connection segment, here you will find various options for every type of connection. Ere try and figure out the specific icon option for the “Network”, as conflicting to a computer connection type. Tap this option window will pop up that has a drop down list. This is the list of various network devices which even includes the installed network device. Now you are supposed to double tap the option that you find is corresponding to your network card and then you will be able to view your network. Now you will be prompted with a window which will ask you to use the address which is server assigned or you can even add an address manually.