Thread: Belkin n52te not working with the windows 7

Belkin n52te not working with the windows 7

Well I have this Belkin n52te from quite long time and I think it the best gaming controller that I have. Well I recently upgraded my operating system from windows xp to the windows 7 operating system. it is quite a good operating system and it works well. Well the only problem is that I am unable to connect the Belkin n52te with the windows 7. Whenever I connect my Belkin n52te with my system it gives me an error, displaying "USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." Well it used to work perfectly in my windows xp but it is not working in windows 7, why is it? Do anyone have any idea? Why is this happening?

Re: Belkin n52te not working with the windows 7

Have you tried installing the necessary driver for the particular gaming controller in your system. It is but obvious that whenever you change the operating system you will have to attach the necessary driver of the hardware’s in the system. So for that go to the particular belkin website and look for the driver that is built for the windows 7. Having installed that particular driver in the system will help you a lot. After installing the driver reboot your system and after that check whether the particular device is supported or not.

I think the usb port that you are using might not be supported by the system .so what you have to do is go and get a usb port installed in the system or the cpu. It might also be a possibility that the usb port might have got corrupted and hence try plugging in to the different usb ports of the system and check whether it is working fine there or not. If it is working then your problem is solved. If it is not then probably you will have to get the new usb port for your system. Mostly usb 2.0. i think so that would be a perfect solution for you. So do try this suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

Well i have a answer for your problem. You have said that it used to work properly in your windows xp. Well i have the same device in my windows vista. The device is not supported in the windows 7. This is because the device has the inbuilt drivers for the windows xp as well as the windows 7 but it does not have the drivers for the windows 7. So it is very difficult to run in the windows 7. So try looking for the drivers in the Microsoft websites or in the belkins website. Probably that will solve your issue. i hope i am clear with all the suggestions. Now its upon you to act.

I would advice you to once try remove that particular software from the system and then reinstall it again back to the system. That will be of great help for you. Even i had the same problem some time back so what i did was removed the software from the system and installed it again. After that i connected or plugged the device at the back port of the cpu then it started recognizing and then it did not gave me any error message. So i would advice you to try with this same process here also. That would be beneficial for you. So do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Even i would like to add something here. when you are talking about the installation of the drivers in the system if you are not able to make any arrangement of the drivers in the system then what you ahve to do is the driver that you had for the windows xp copy it in any of your external memory like pendrive. Copy the drivers from the external memory to the system . install the driver in the system and then you will find a particular application named as razerta in it. Do run that application it would be very beneficial for you. When you see the belkin icon in the task bar you will get to see the program running. I think this is a perfect solution for you. Do try it nd let me know if that works or not.

Hey thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you all have given here. well let me tell you that after reading all your suggestions i have gt the basic idea that you are talking about. Well i will definitely look out fr the latest driver for my system and as soon as i find it i will install the driver in my system. I was not knowing about the basic idea of the installation of the drivers in the system. Well i did get the basic steps now and i need to thanks you for al lthe efforts that you have taken to solve this issue.