Thread: Linksys WUSB11 USB adapter in Windows 7

Linksys WUSB11 USB adapter in Windows 7

We have a home wireless Internet, Linksys Access Point and Router is in the attic. On the Pc I now attach this USB adapter. And of course windows XP runs fine. Now I once installed Windows 7, and I'm net to the Internet, Windows 7 recognizes the card as an unknown device. If I want to set up a connection in Windows 7 is no network device found. On the Linksys website but I find drivers, but that does the net, or I do not find Vista drivers for the part, let alone for Windows 7. Who made and knows the latest drivers for the adapter. It works just garnet in Windows7? I am thankful for any help.

Re: Linksys WUSB11 USB adapter in Windows 7

So even if you are able to locate any drivers for windows Vista you are able to go out like that it is in Windows 7. You be able to attempt at most times the driver through Windows Update to search as well as locate is works at least for my old webcam. This made no Vista drivers. If that does not work something else occurred, simply pull a network cable from the router to the PC If go away because of not lan Port and the Main Board LAN I connect easily with Win7 should theoretically come to the Internet.

Did Nvidia Lan in the BIOS once activated, has Windows7 immediately recognized the Nvidia network adapters and drivers automatically installed. Is set to ready, enter the IP address and so present I must get only one cable ... Habs but not made with the cable but I bought a new USB WiFi adapter. The D-Link DWA-140 Plugged in, Windows 7 has recognized him immediately and automatically installed its own drivers. Then entered network key and it works already!

Linksys, a leader in developing award-winning solutions to wireless, high speed local area network (LAN) for SME / SMIs and individuals (SOHO) is the leading manufacturer of networking products sold at retail or online . Linksys is the provider of networking solutions has grown the fastest in the SME / SMI .... i have that much information about this topic. may you got help from this information.