Thread: iTunes 9 does not recognize iphone in Windows 7 x64

iTunes 9 does not recognize iphone in Windows 7 x64

I have installed the Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit edition and then I have installed iTunes 9 by the use of 64 bit installer utility. I am able to install properly and play music, thus no issues by iTunes since a music player, but when I try to synchronize with an iPhone , I get some small issues. I can acquire iTunes to distinguish with my iPhone, however occasionally I obtain a set of dissimilar errors. Rarely the iTunes does not notice the iphone. When I removed from the computer, the Windows prompts me that it couldn’t install the "MTP USB Drivers". Sometime when connected it shows some unknown error like (0xE8000065). If I place my iphone into recovery mode, iTunes points out that the iphone desires recovery and begins the procedure. Eventually, it shows by means of the unknown error over again. Does anybody have this kind of issue?

Re: iTunes 9 does not recognize iphone in Windows 7 x64

iTunes recognizes the iPhone as a prototype and all information relating to connection via USB really refer to an Apple product. ITunes detects the device in recovery mode but it is impossible to carry out any operation, also because "the software for this iPhone is not yet available. I believe it's in all probability somewhat to carry out among the USB ports onto the computer’s motherboard, because I've seen others state they had fortune purchasing a fresh PCI USB card, however I’m not leaving to act that for a spanking new computer. I've furthermore tried an unused Belkin associated USB hub except got nothing with it.

Well that sounds but in such a way as would be missing a few drivers. For me all the same, has not managed to bring the iPhone to tether via Bluetooth. With the beta versions it still works, but not anymore. Since you will probably need an iTunes update that brings the appropriate drivers. It appears that at what time you hook your iPhone in intended for the foremost time, your computer automatically installs the iPhone like a "Camera device". All you require to carry out is spot it to the accurate driver; actually it is USB driver inside device manager.

I'm inquisitive regarding the errors that put in an appearance on startup while the BonJour Service is put to run at bootup. However foremost we'll attempt stirring frontwards before having me repeatedly inquire you queries. I'm thinking that the problem with the iPhone is associated to the dilemma through the Windows Image Acquisition as well as stisvc services. Reasonably the Windows service troubles are interrelated to system spoil. So therefore, a sfc /scannow possibly will be of help. Scannows are still less available on XP than they are on Windows Vista and Win 7.

I have got this answer. My indications were that windows 7 64 bit identified my iphone, displaying it inside the printers and devices window like a camera, and would transmit the pictures on iphone, however the iphone did not showed in ITUNES. I have gone through the process at How to make your iPod Touch / iPhone Working in Windows 7 64-Bit which fundamentally stated about updating the drivers. After going through the full process my iphone recognized in iTunes and I didn’t get any of the error message till now.

Under the Windows Device Manager, choose the iPhone (in Portable Devices, perhaps beneath imaging devices observe since it's recognized like a cameras) and afterward choose "Update Driver" (mine had a MS Driver which allows the camera or storage, except did not permit it to connect through iTunes). Don't express it toward automatically search intended for a driver, in its place, physically spot it toward explore in c:/program files/common files/apple/ - It must subsequently "accomplish its obsession" and install the right apple driver. After doing this only I think that the Itunes recognizes the iphone.