Thread: Apple ipod touch: disable itunes volume control in remote speaker

Apple ipod touch: disable itunes volume control in remote speaker

I am very new user of a apple ipod touch music player, the device is impressed e with all of its features and along with the other inbuilt functions. This device is compatible with itunes 10 version. I here with one of a problem that I am facing in iphone from last few days, I am not able to locate the volume control option under preferences in iTunes application. I searched there but I did not found this one. Though I am a new user of this device, so I don’t have any such information regarding this. I hope someone from here will surely provide me some information regarding this problem, along with this I am also looking for some of the application those are compatible with the device for online streaming videos or audios as well as to watch offline media files. Any suggestions regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple ipod touch: disable itunes volume control in remote speaker

As per my knowledge the volume setting is should be enabled in iTunes, it looks at the songs in the library and computerized features playback volume. If you add any new songs, iTunes computerized data in the background. This data is stored in the ID3 tag "information standards" or on the basis of data from the iTunes music library. The audio data controlled in the music file or library is never change. If you encode or "rip" a song with iTunes, adjust the volume level is stored in the ID3 tags of the song. Though as you mentioned that the volume control option is disable then I think there is only one solution reset the ipod touch, for some of the other settings this will be disabled from the preference window.

To change the volume of all the songs (like turning the volume control on a stereo), use the volume organize on the upper left corner from iTunes window. The maximum volume setting depends on the computer's or speaker volume capacity. Some songs or videos from your iTunes library may have an above or below average. To adjust the volume of a particular song or video, select it, choose File> Get Info, click Options, and then drag the volume slider to the left or right. iTunes will use this setting each time you play that song or that video.

Go through this, it will sure help you to adjust or enable the volume control of itunes application in your apple device, also you can set this control as the default volume adjustmentFor all the songs and videos to play for all time with the same volume stage, select Edit>> Preferences, now click on Playback, and then choose Sound Check option. If you are with remote speakers linked to an AirPort Express, you can apply the volume controls as well as speaker volume controls iTunes. To use only controls the speakers, select Edit> Preferences, then click on Devices and select "Disable iTunes volume control for remote speakers."

Trick to increase or decrease the volume of iTunes in a manner different from that used by me in my ipod, but to apply this you need a mouse wheel with your device. If you use the mouse wheel, then just put the pointer over the volume bar and move the wheel up or down. In doing so measure about how to raise or lower the volume of the iTunes player. you will surely get help with this trick, I solved my problem which was occurred as you are facing now, but by applied this I can easily resolve this issue. Instead of use any keyboard or mouse wheel you can also do this same technique by press the Command key (apple cmd) and either the up arrow key or down arrow. The beauty of this second method is that no matter where you put the mouse to work as long as iTunes is the active application.

Adjust the volume of music only from that system (in general Mac platform), while maintaining the volume level in iTunes. Avoid as much as possible to use both of them instead of use them at random ... In doing so, you'll always get a thick sound and pleasant even at low volume.In the iTunes preferences panel, "Playback", select the "Sound Check". This option means that iTunes automatically sets the volume of all tracks on a value basis, only by eliminating the differences that may exist between a song and another. Some additional information’s for getting good sound quality with itunes application in any apple device, turn on the Equalizer in iTunes, setting one of the included presets or create one best suits after take a test. This will allow you to set very efficiently the level of bass and treble. From there, you can also adjust the level of the preamplifier is very useful (for example) to eliminate any distortion.

As per my opinion the YouTube is the best application for watching online streaming videos in ipod touch or iphone. The iPod touch is the integrated YouTube application for the iPad is largely a larger screen and scaled version of the apple application and it works just as you would expect to work YouTube. Search for videos is easy and the interface is simply a touch screen. Ustream is another trendy service for watching live video ended the iPod touch. Most of the developers plan to bring the Ustream viewer application on the iPad or ipod touch, those are offering similar functionality as the existing apple application. By this application you will be search the live streams and then interact with them on Ustream chat and social-Stream Features as well.

Another application known as MxTube, by this application you can be able to0 downloaded from Cydia that allows you to save YouTube videos directly on our device. Unfortunately, every time we update the device, we are forced to re-download the video, since they are not saved when synced from iTunes. I then decided to create this guide for those who, like me, want to keep their many videos. The procedure will allow us to transfer the video in the iPod, and then will be saved during synchronization.