Thread: How digitally sign PDFs on iPad

How digitally sign PDFs on iPad

Hello everybody, I have bought a second hand IPad 2 months ago and I want to integrate the device for my business use. However, I'm getting problem with a particular issue. Is there anybody to help me. I want digitally certify my PDF file. Anyone have a application for using a digital signature to certify and sign documents on the iPad? Just want to sign PDFs.Any help wold be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How digitally sign PDFs on iPad

Hello friend, iAnnotate is an apple application that can used to digitally certify the PDF document. iAnnoatate is an best PDF reader application and a powerful annotation tool and it is one of the best sold applications for the iPad. It Apple application used only in Apple device. This signatures document can be emailed, sign and send out receiver, This is used mostly everywhere where security is needed. It avoid data modification. Like drawing, editing text, and highlights or underline.

Yeah friend you are right one can use iAnnotate software to digitally sign the PDF document. But it is useless to buy iAnnotate only for digitally sign PDF document. It cost more.I have PDF that is sign protected so I am not able to sign. I don’t know how to sign my PDF document. Is there anything wrong with iAnnotate. Or PDF file. Does anybody know how to use iAnnotate. If any have any idea please post on this forum. Please provide brief instructions. Any help would be appreciated.

I am also having I-pad. I am having fun with this device. I use this device for mailing and surfing the net. I never thought of digitally sign the PDF document. I am getting term “digitally sign” means what this software does. Does it referring to an electric signature or it just means to stamp a graphic of handwriting signature. If any one about this please tell me . I want to know what is the feature of iAnnotate. How it sign PDF document. Any help will be Appreciated.

We use iAnnotate to read PDF document and protect it from modification. An annotation system includes Text Notes, Highlight, and Underline, stamp, bookmarks and more. Graphical file manager make finding and surfing very easy. It also include full feature PDF reader. Print annotation document. It allow easy transfer of PDF’s. PDF can be tabbed for reading. It has customize toolbar. It can be reposition and resize toolbar and drag drop to continue. search entire library