Thread: Nokia x2 vs. Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Nokia x2 vs. Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Hi! I am football player. Last week I got best defender award of 700 $ in enter college football tournament. Now I am planning to buy a brand new handset for me. Considering my all friends opinions finally I sort out two handsets they are Nokia X2 and Nokia 5130 ExpressMusic. Now I need your help to know which one is better for me. I don’t know their functionality. If you know about them I like to know that. I am waiting for your replies. I am desperate to purchase my first mobile. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Nokia x2 vs. Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

I am a Nokia 5130 express music mobile user. I tell you for all the music lovers it is ideal cell phone to use. It is stylish one having hard plastic body. There are total three colors available in this handset. The shortcut keys provided by it at the right hand side of handset are user friendly to operate your music library or say music player. Compare other phones of nokia that I know this one is hard enough which makes it ideal for rough use. When you purchase this one you will get 1GB micro SD card absolutely free of cost. This handset support expandable memory also. It is capable to support memory up to 16 Gb. That means around 10000 songs you can easily store on your nokia 5130, that’s why it is called as express music.

Nokia X2 is latest release of Nokia X2. What I can tell you about it. It is simply amazing product launched by nokia. It is only handset having almost all the functionality of expensive handsets with reasonable rates. One feature of this handset really amazed me is its metal like finishing. It is capable to support both GPRS and EDGE functionality. These are two features which all college boys want in their handset. As you told me earlier, you are going to buy your first handset. This one is ideal option for you. my all friends using the same handset and I like to tell you that all of them like this handset very much compare to other Nokia Handsets.

If you told me to choose handset from X2 and express music, I will definitely go with express music because the display size provided by Nokia 5130 Express Music is larger than Nokia x2. The display size of Nokia X2 is about 240 X 320 pixels whereas the display size provided by Nokia Xpress music is around 320 X 320 pixels. There is not much difference between other functionalities of these two handsets. The big screen allows you to enjoy all the video clips that you play on your mobile phone without any irritating experience. Express music also capable of supporting wide range of color combination's compared to nokia X2.

If you are planning to purchase Nokia 5130 just for purpose of superior quality music support than I want to tell you that you are absolutely wrong. For your information l likes to tell you that the Nokia X2 is capable of supporting more number of formats compare to nokia 5130 ExprssMisic. Nokia x2 is capable of supporting formats like AAC, EAAC+ which are just unplayable in your Nokia 5130 Express Music Same thing with video formats. Nokia X2 is capable of supporting video formats like MP4, H.264 etc. in short say there is no need to change format of any music or video files in order to play in your Nokia X2. This is the major Difference between Nokia X2 and Nokia 5130.

I am professional photographer. Definitely I choose the handset capable of capturing high quality images. My all requirements are fulfilled by my Nokia x2. Having 5 mega pixel cameras with led flash which allows you to capture images even in bad light condition also. All the images captured by you nokia X2 has 2952.0 X 1944.0 Pixels resolution. It is really high compare to other handsets resolution. It also supports zooming facility also. It provides 4X zoom. For person like me it is ideal one to use to capture images in extreme conditions where there is no chance to take camera to capture beautiful pictures.

According to the survey held on last month by nokia itself. Almost 75% of Nokia users like to purchase Nokia X2 instead of Nokia 5130 express music. I will also suggest you the same option. Nokia X2 has smart finishing look which is capable of attracting most of his users. Also it is capable of support wide range of recently released technologies compared to nokia 5130.