Thread: What about The Speed Of aircel 2G Sim Gprs?

What about The Speed Of aircel 2G Sim Gprs?

I am trying to receive the 2G Sim of aircel for The Usage Of aircel Gprs Through mobile phone to computer but I am at rest baffled about Speed In It they state it Supports border In their Networks Is It true? How Much Gprs rate Should I Get from It? My residence Is near about 50 meter far from the exchange anybody can make clear my misgivings among consequences. I am very thankful to all of you who given me advices.

Re: What about The Speed Of aircel 2G Sim Gprs?

First of all you confirm that Your Mobile phone support 2G Technology behind enquirer adjacent Bsnl Exchange Office that is your home place that the towers Supports border Or 2G staff, as you mentioned your towers is not away from your resident. I hope that you accept improved signal strength If It have border ability you can obtain the Speed greater than 40Kbps To 50Kbps In 2G Networks. I hope you will be fine with this solution, I think it will help you a lot.

My problem is not as good as than that talk about in this by dissimilar citizens to use the aircel 2g sim and the tower is not at all away but I get speed of 3-5kbps at maximum. The situation is even not as good as at times. Now one thing to be fulfilled is aircel avoids country areas in banglure. Disappointing aircel. I would like to suggest you don’t thing about Aircel's sim. You can try for the BSNL sim because it provides the network facility to all so I think it’s the best.

If you have 2g sim of Aircel then you can benefit from high speed internet downloading same as 3g. First buy Nokia mobile 3g comparable, then go to setting:-phone:-network:-select units. Then close it. Use default setting as aircel live. Then do individual setting try create setting with bsnl net. Create this setting your access setting. Then you will get benefit from quick speed of net speed for a time it cross hundred downloading. Rember if show 3g previous to your signal tower in your mobile phone it means your 2g sim working 3g ability. if it help you to provide a proper solution then its fine.

In fact I would say that I got wonderful speed of 150kbps among BSNL 2g sim are truly lucky. Because I also use 2g sim and BSNL tower is not away from my position and I just get the speed of 3-5kbps only some time. But I accomplished one thing that BSNL entirely avoids rustic area. I use Nokia 6600 and I am in Kerala. I like to say that you should go with BSNL 2g sim. If you are stay near to BSNL. Or you can choose any other company who have strong network like Airtel, Idea and etc.