| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Iphone 4 Orange Livebox Wi-Fi Problem
Here are the steps that are needed to bond your iPod/iphone to a Livebox (Wi-Fi) I had the similar difficulty. For Configuring the iPhone4 follow the given instruction.
- First Go into the Settings then choose Wi-Fi
- go the little slider and the verify Access cursor to the right
- choose the little blue arrow (network) and choose "Forget this network"
- go back to the main menu, select Settings, then Wi-Fi and stay for the iPod look for all Wi-Fi networks. Click on the name of your network then the IPod inquire for a password.
- This password is the WEP input of the Livebox (it is placed below it)
- Enter the WEP key regarding uppercase, (push the arrow under the Q, at every letter you write) and with no spaces. Do not push "Join" instantly; you must first put the Livebox in pairing mode. Arrange the paring mode of the Livebox
- push key 1 of your Livebox to place it in pairing mode. The LED blazes Wi-Fi Livebox, and now through the iPod chooses "Join".
- Wait a small number of moments that connects the iPod, from at the moment you are able to surf the Internet.