Thread: SMARTWARE needs unlocker in WD

SMARTWARE needs unlocker in WD

Hi good morning I am facing an unusual problem where the Antivirus uses my hard disk normally, but get off and on the same day the key to unlocking revenue and SmartWare tells me that the key is wrong. ? As well if in this case I do remember my password and I'm typing uppercase well without errors. So it is an error or Hardware Smartware, stating that my record is 3 months of purchase and review documentation and the only thing I find is to format my drive? Or is there something I can do to recover my data? I do not want to reformat, as I see no logical format have to lose my data for a problem that is not my fault and I imagine that registering my product on the web you can give me some generic code? or something I can do to reset my password. ? As I am indicating that the hard drive is my property but then I thought registration illogical buy another hard drive, but if I can’t solve this problem. please help me in this case and tell me what I can do to solve this one.

Re: SMARTWARE needs unlocker in WD

As far as I have understood Western Digital can’t reset your password. And now what you have to do here is that just try and check whether the cable is ok and in the appropriate condition. I hope that the Hard drive here is not connected properly or there is the problem in the software. So make sure that you are connecting the same properly and still the problem is same then try to get the password which must be set for the hard drive. I hope that it will work for you here.

I do not really think that this company in the link can break the password. Physical encryption type is AES 256-bit, that even the National Security Agency (NSA) of the United States believes so sure that the files used to .Perhaps what I do is erase the disk and then try to retrieve the data with another tool, but seriously do not think they can break even if they say that if . I hope that the encryption will surely help you out of the problem that you are facing.

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether you are able to log in to your system through the administrator’s account because it may have happened that you are in to your normal account which is not having all the rights that will allow you to have an access on the hard drive. So what I want you to do here is that just try and log in to your system through the administrator account and then see whether you are able to solve the issue here. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well I think that the hard drive that you are using is coping with the system or rather not being detecting due to the password protection. So what I want you to so here is that just try and contact the western digital if possible and let them know the problem which you are facing and I hope that they will cooperate with you and will provide you the crack of the password so that you can then have an access on the hard drive. And if still the same issue persists then I want you to hard reset your hard drive because it might give you the fresh one to deal with. I hope it works.

Well the Unlocker 1.9.0 functioning in the same manner as WhoLockMe , Unlocker has some interesting options. Unlocker is used to get the software that prevents you from deleting a file from your hard drive. A short installation and a few clicks are needed to detect the software fault. But with the new unlocker is that now you can "unlock" the file by killing the process. I am sure that installing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.