Thread: Unable to transfer home windows 7 omnia to professional 64 bit

Unable to transfer home windows 7 omnia to professional 64 bit

Here's my problem, I installed in the PC Windows Mobile Device Center 64bit version, and I connect my omnia i900 to my computer and detect it. And everything work, but if I try to transfer some files after a second that I started moving the USB connection is closed and I have to disconnect and reconnect the phone. But when I making a new file transfer then it also have the same problem again. Trying to use the phone in mass storage you have the same problem. I updated windows 7 64bit. Let me explain on it If I add files to your device, no problem, but if I do I receive this message from your Windows Mobile Device Center: "connection interrupted by the host computer software." In Windows Mobile 6.1 device I have, I tried to install the KB976972, although a controller intel, but always with the same defect. I installed Windows Mobile Device Center ver 7 64-bit 64-bit since; nobody can give me some explanations? On 32-bit Vista Home Professional sp2 ok on xp sp3 32 bit okay.

Re: Unable to transfer home windows 7 omnia to professional 64 bit

I managed to solve the problem. When I was going through the same issue. The problem goes well for those who had the same problem:
    • Remove all connections from active sync your mobile device
    • Eliminate existing connections from the Windows Mobile Device Center software
    • Connect your phone to your PC and click Connect without setting up the device and everything works regularly .

In fact I do not know what is the point over here. Here I want to know that does not synchronize anything, but at least I can move photos from the device to the computer then to transfer contacts etc. I create the report and when do I transfer files to gate all over again. Should I try to buy office 2010 x86 which is not the correct version for my pc? So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it possible for you guys.

You must change the USB settings of the PC and put it into mass storage, follow these steps:

• Disconnect the data cable
    • In the home screen of the tablet, press the "Menu> Settings> Wireless Networking> USB Settings"
    • Select "Mass Storage"
    • Reconnect with the tablet PC through data cable
    • Click on "Enable"

I have a Samsung E2120B. I use a Bluesoleil TRANSFER mp3 from my computer to the phone via Bluetooth. When you paste the file to the phone's memory card and the progress bar has reached 100%, "not supported content" on the screen of my mobile and I cannot see the file on my phone. What should I do? So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me.