Thread: Screen protector for Motorola Xoom?

Screen protector for Motorola Xoom?

Hello friends I have heard that there is an utmost need of a screen protector on any of the tablet pc as many of them gets ruined up very early as we have to do most of the work by touching the screen surface and since we have to all the time touch our fingers on it so that is why it makes the screen vulnerable to damage. I have many of my friends earlier as well, who have got their tablet pc ruined up because there was no screen protector on the device. Since I have decided that I will surely buy this new product so I would want to clarify before that will this device have the screen protector on it or no.

Re: Screen protector for Motorola Xoom?

Guys I think that the Motorola Xoom will surely not have the screen protector if they are going to use the Gorilla Glass on the surface of the tablet screen and that is why there could be no way that the Motorola Xoom will ever get the support for the protector on it. The Gorilla Glass will not get the support glass on it as it is not able to hold the same on it. So if you are looking for the screen protector then you should go with some other device.

No friend the Motorola Xoom will surely not going to have the screen protector on it but if you are really thinking of having one for your device then you can make use of a Seidio crystal clear external screen protector on it. This is undoubtedly the best one that is available in the business and that you don’t get the screen damage with any finger stokes on it with it having the best protection for the screen of your tablet pc.

What I think that we should go forward and inform the Motorola Co. about building the screen protector on the screen of the Xoom tablet pc such that before the product gets completely launched into the market, we all will get the enough protection on the device which will benefit not only us but the company as well since their production will increase and more and more customers will gradually stick to the device overlooking others that do not have the screen protector on it.

Even if there is no screen protector at the surface of the xoom tablet pc then also what I believe it we can buy one of the many available on the market until the exact shape and size screen protector does not come out in open specifically for this Motorola Xoom. Or if you don’t want to take any kind of risk as far as the xoom is concerned then I would request you that you should delay the purchase of this tablet pc until the screen protector for it does not come out, so its all upto you what you want to do with this Xoom.