Thread: Genius results not getting displayed after purchasing music from iTunes store

Genius results not getting displayed after purchasing music from iTunes store

Well i have noticed that i am not bale to get any genius results whenever i purchase some songs from the iTunes store. This problem is quite irritating for me. Since i like maintaining records of all the songs that i have purchased. So as of now it is not working. Well i want some solutions such that it starts working again. Well i have noticed that after a particular date it has stopped displaying any results regrading the songs from the iTunes store. Well does anyone having any idea why is this happening? Do let me know about it if you have any inputs for this problem.

Re: Genius results not getting displayed after purchasing music from iTunes store

Well i think the only appropriate solution for you would be to update the iTunes. I think the latest version that is available for the i?Tunes is the 10.1.6. so try looking for the updates and upgrade your iTunes to the iTunes to the latest version and thus it would be great for you. So do follow the suggestions it would be of great help for you. Do let me know if you are able to get any help by doing an update to the iTunes. Well i am quite sure that the update will solve your issue.

Re: Genius results not getting displayed after purchasing music from iTunes store

Well i am facing this problem with the new songs that are being released in the market. Well i thought they will get easily displayed in the result. Well sadly it did not get displayed in the result. Well the same was not the result quite some time ago. I think this has just recently started happening. Well i do not know where to contact and what to tell. Anyone having any solution for this problem then do let me know about it. Genius results is my favorite feature in the iTunes and i am a frequent user of this feature. So please do help me with it.

According to me you must try switching off the genius feature off for one time and then again start with it. I think probably that feature will help. Also update your genius results it will be of great help for you. I think this is also the alternate solution that you can try here. do try with this suggestion as well. I think this will be of great help for you. Well there are many suggestions that you can try i think this would be the one for you. Do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Well the same is the problem here wit me as well. Whenever i buy some song on my iPhone I sync it with the iTunes and after that I try updating the genius results having done that I create the playlist in the iTunes. And rest all were fine. Recently I have started facing this problem that no matter how many times I try updating the genius report it did not give me any results. My operating system of the iPhone is ios 4. I don’t know what to do in this case. Any inputs anyone?

I think so it is better to have a talk with the apple people regarding this particular issue. Well I think they must have a answer for this. The reasons behind this problem are best known to them and hence they must be having some idea about this phone. so do try talking to them and hence you would be able to solve this particular issue. So do try with the suggestions and let me know if this particular suggestion helped you or not.

well thanks for the suggestions everyone. It seems the solutions will not help me much with the problem. I am still stuck with the problem and no update has yet solved my problem. So i think i will have to stick with this particular problem a d there is no use talking to the apple people the only suggestion that they give for us is to wait for the next update. I think that's the weird solution. Anyways i need to thanks you all for all the responses that you have given here.