Thread: Watch Flash contents on iPhone, iTouch and iPad

Watch Flash contents on iPhone, iTouch and iPad

As you know that the idevices from Apple are cannot be used for playing flash videos. Due to these limitations the apple idevices are losing popularity. However after several search I have found a one good application in the apple official website which is for the ipad, iphone and itouch. The name of the app is iBitfire. This application has been intended to play flash video on those devices. I have tested it on several website like megavideo, metacafe and sevenload. It worked well in all. But still some video formats not supported. I think that it will soon get resolved. What do you want more than that? Does anyone find anything better than this?

Re: Watch Flash contents on iPhone, iTouch and iPad

iBitfire is an widespread browser fairly comparable to Apple’s usual browser “Safari”. I state “comparable” since it’s not simply an additional browser. Except what’s the dissimilarity precisely? The major differentiation is the support in favor of Macromedia Flash stuffs or videos. Bitfire utilizes a compound cloud computing examine that catches activated every time you demand a webpage that includes Flash content. As a result of utilizing the “CAAS” system you are capable to watch Flash videos you couldn’t sight even as working in Safari. Except that’s simply where iBitfire begins.

iOSFlashVideo is a new application for iDevices like ipad, iphone and itouch that lets you watch videos from various Flash Web sites such as Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion, as well as Flickr Video, among others, through Safari without having to jailbreak your iPhone, or iPad. To view Flash videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, simply add a bookmark to your browser and go.

The controversial dispute between Adobe and Apple for not showing elements of Flash on your iPod, iPhone and iPad is not so far from the user as it may seem at first sight. Clearly mark each manufacturer rules and guidelines, but who really suffers is the user who buys any of these devices. As you know, so far cannot see pages and Flash videos on the iPad or iPhone. When you enter a website that contains Flash elements and videos, with some of these devices Apple, we see in its place is a white box, thus reducing the user's browsing experience. I hope that one day apple will understand users request and what they are really lacking.

Thanks to an IPAD application for iPhone and Cloud called Browse, it is now possible to view Flash pages from the iPad, the iPhone and iPod Touch. This application permits you to browse pages with a decent quality flash. I say decent because sometimes we may note a lack of smoothness in videos or animations, but it's really good. Browse Cloud, in addition to allowing us to see flash videos on the iPad and iPhone, allows you to run Java applications. The only thing is that Cloud Browse is only available in the U.S. App Store, but there is a trick that allows you to install applications from the U.S. App Store without problems.

Under this heading there is sensationalist news that should delight some users of the products of the Cupertino Company. Indeed, a hacker known by the iPhone name comex managed to bring the Adobe Flash plug-in Android directly on their iPhone. It should be jailbroken through the tool Spirit (the group that frequently offers tools to jailbreak some of their devices, usually the day after the release of the new firmware). After installing the tiny plug-in that permits it to view each and every one of content up till now impossible.