Thread: Apple ipod touch: get button disappeared in podcasts

Apple ipod touch: get button disappeared in podcasts

I am having a Apple ipod touch, bought this device recently, this one very much impressed me with all of its features and with the functionality. There is little bit minor problem that I encountered in my apple ipod touch in last morning, the get button is disappeared from the podcasts. Though after that I manually download the podcasts, but there also the button is missing. In the iTunes application I can able to list out the available podcasts, but can’t access them. What should id o now? any idea share with me.

Re: Apple ipod touch: get button disappeared in podcasts

I recommend you to reinstall the itune application, where as I was also facing relevant issue, after that I also look for the solution for this problem but does not found any information that can help me with the positive response with this problem. so after that one of my friend suggest me to reload the application, the problem might be happened for the itunes application, I did this and by then problem was solved. So try with this, I hope this will also be help you to resolve this issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your post is completely occurred for the itune application that you installed in your system, first of all make sure that the itunes application is compatible with the operating system version that you are using. Check the requirement to access this application in any system. along with this also look for the application status while you was running this one. One of my friend was experienced with this relevant type of problem, after that from a forum site he found this can be resolved by repair the application, so I also like to suggest you go for this process. Open the installed program list from control panel, and then click on it and choose repair option, terminate the process and follow the instructions to completes this one. Wait till it requires for restart the system.

Hello friends,
    I am here for getting some of the information’s regarding the podcast and how to use this with itunes application. Whereas I just recently purchased a brand new apple iphone touch music player. I basically sue this for internet access via wifi and also for some of the other entertainment purpose, though this is very new for me so I am not familiar with all functions. So I am here for getting some of the information regarding the podcasts of this apple device. Any input about this will be appreciated greatly.

Podcast can be defined as a sound file that is distributed via RSS (syndication). That is, it hung up audio files in your device with the possibility that anyone can subscribe to your RSS feed to your computer and download sound files according to ye hanging in your blog (as a reader audio feed). Although in reality would not even be necessary to have a blog for it (unless you wish that leave comments). The origin of the word podcast comes from two words: iPod and broadcasting. IPod is one of the first mp3 players created by Apple, which popularized the portable digital music. And broadcasting is an English word that means broadcasting. The merger of the two words comes the name to describe the technology of transmitting audio content in digital format over the Internet.

Podcasting is the distribution of files media (usually audio or video , which can include text and captions and notes) by a system of syndication ( RSS ) which allows to subscribe and use a program that downloads to the user to listen on whenever you want. No need to be registered for download this application for your apple device. The source of podcasting is around August 13, 2004, when Adam Curry used a format specification RSS of Dave Winer , to include attachments. Through the label enclosure by added audio files to an RSS feed and decided to create a program to manage those files, which are stored into iPod , or in other connection with the portable music player.
    The term podcasting was used for the first time on February 12, 2004 in the newspaper The Guardian , but makes no reference to automatic synchronization. Ben Hammersley in an article entitled 'Audible Revolution', published in the online edition of 'The Guardian' in February 2004, in his report spoke of an "amateur audio revolution." It basically Initially referred to audio broadcasts, but has subsequently used in a common way to refer to multimedia broadcasts of video and / or audio . Many audio books are downloaded as a podcast.

A podcast is like a subscription to a blog talked about where we receive programs via the Internet. Also an advantage of the podcast is the ability to listen in areas without coverage. Its content is diverse, but usually a person speaking on various topics. This is the base definition. Now it may be extended in different ways. There are podcasts on various topics, especially technology. Many people prefer to use a script and a capella and others speak on the fly. Some seem a radio show, interspersed with music, while others make shorter podcasts with voice only. May be stored on any server that has access to its manufacturer, but many people have problems to accommodate these files as large and thus saturate the bandwidth. Fortunately, there are specialized accommodations in projects such as podcasting and Internet Archive . Are also beginning to use technology to distribute files through networks bittorrent and ED2K ( eMule , eDonkey, MLDonkey etc.) where as they are so popular. Most of the specialized programs can automatically download either a web or network bittorrent.

By using podcasts you can simply hear or see from the website wherever they have been placed. Blogs such as Wordpress and other podcasting allow using the free tools as like wordTube or PodPress. You can also download audio files and video by using this application. From there, it's personal. You can use special programs to read directory files, the music automatically downloaded and transferred to an mp3 player like ipod or ipod touch . You can also choose to listen on the computer and even copy CDs from audio files to mp3 or according to the original format. Some other information about this topic, all sources often point to Audacity this is a free software and open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is offered for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU and Linux and also with other operating systems. Apparently you can record with any other editor, this step no more inconvenient to do with the mastery of sound-editing program and end it with any mp3 file.