Thread: Messenger Error with Nokia C7

Messenger Error with Nokia C7

Hi Friends, I have the Nokia C7. All the functions of this phone are really good and working well, but I have trouble from the Live Messenger which is there in the chat applications. Every time I try to run and use then it just displays me that there is some temporary services difficulty and I must attempt it after few time. I tried to turn the phone off and on another time, but every time it displays me the same error message. I am not able to sign in to messenger. Therefore, if you can recommend me what is the exact trouble with that and the way by which I can solve it, please let me know about it. Thank you so much.

Re: Messenger Error with Nokia C7

This problem may be the from the service provider, that is from the SIM card provider you are using. Before you do anything else to your phone, you should make a contact with the service provider and inquire them regarding it and observe if they can assist for that. If the difficulty is on their side and then you will be told the precise cause for this and also they will tell you that what you have to accomplish to resolve the difficulty. This is supposed to be the primary step from your side before going to any other solution for this. It is probable that the phone cannot set up the configuration properly and shows such errors.

There may be a little trouble through the firmware that is installed in your phone. That may be corrupted or some of the files of it may be missing. If that’s the difficulty then it is feasible that you will perceive a few errors like that. My suggestion to you is to bring up to date the firmware intended for your phone to the version 7.60. I also have the alike version and do not countenance some trouble with that. I am sure this will help you get hold of out of the subject. You could use the data cable association on your computer and the phone to update firmware. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

There may be problems using the account which you are having, to log on the messenger. You can try to use an additional user ID to log on and if you feel they can help you sign on the account. If there is no difficulty using the additional account then it is surly the problem with the account that you are using. You have to make a new account and use that account to sign in. This is the method by which one can only solve the difficulty, but this should be done only if none of the answers available to help.

You can attempt to reset the mobile and observe if that can allow you to get out of the matter or not. To perform the hard reset for your Nokia C7 you only have to press *#7370# and press Dial. The phone will inquire for security code that is 12345 by default. Please be alert that you will misplace the whole data inside the phone; therefore you have to backup every relevant data as of your phone. If you wish to soft reset the Nokia C7 you need to press *#7780# and then Dial button. The security code for this is also 12345. Once you completed by means of this then your phone will come up with the default factory settings, but you will not misplace personal data. Anyway it is recommended to create a backup previous to performing any of the known procedures.

There might be some bugs in your phone and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If you want to see that then just remove the card from your phone and then try to login to the messenger. If the issue is with the memory card then this time you will not get any problem like this. Now connect the card with your computer with the help of the card reader and then format the card completely. Now insert the card back to your phone and you are done with the resolution of the problem.