Thread: How to run a jar file in Samsung galaxy S I9000 mobile phone

How to run a jar file in Samsung galaxy S I9000 mobile phone

I am having the Samsung galaxys I9000 mobile phone. I have installed the software to my computer and after that transfer that to my computer. I used Bluetooth to transfer that to my mobile. My problem is that When I click on program file within the mobile I obtain the message "Open file - no applications can perform this action." Can anyone tell me what is incorrect by means of the jar file? I will really appreciate if anyone can provide me some solution for this. Please reply soon. I am waiting for the replies.

re: How to run a jar file in Samsung galaxy S I9000 mobile phone

If you want to run the jar file in your phone then you can try to go through the steps below and see if that is working for you. So here are the steps that you should follow.
    1. First of all open "Start" segment of your Mobile phone, then click the "Options" button.
    2. Now open the "Advanced Options" section, and then go to "Security Preferences" part.
    3. verify the "Java Support" alternative, after that click "OK."
    4. Reboot the Mobile phone to apply the settings.

In windows mobile you be able to run otherwise install java jar file with the help of java emulator intended for windows mobile. Today's newest phones pocket pc windows mobile previously come by means of this emulators. Other than if you have not got java jar emulators then you be able to install java jar emulators.Subsequent to installing emulator you be capable to run every java jar or non 3d applications games. There is mostly two emulator’s obtainable Esmertec Jbed as well as IBM emulator. You can make use of Esmertec Jbed to install as well as run java applications, java games plus additional applications within windows mobile smart phone. Esmertec Jbed running like a virtual machine. This is immense platform designed for windows mobile toward running jar games mobiles.

The best thing that you can try is to read the manual for the phone and see if there is something mentioned for doing this. If you are not having the manual for that then you can also search for the manual online and see search there. This will be the best way to get the solution for this. And you should see this first before trying anything else on your phone. Other than this you can make the contact with the manufacturer and ask them for the same and you may get the way to do that.