Thread: Xps m1530 Laptop won't eject my DVD

Xps m1530 Laptop won't eject my DVD

I just bought a new xps m1530 laptop working fine and it looks very nice. But last night suddenly I got a problem at working time and that is the DVD in my drive will not throw out and it is not yet creating the sound as if it is trying, when I push the eject button it just flashes on and off a hardly any times and does not do whatever thing. This DVD is too important for me. It has a lot of work on it. I want to catch it out. I could not face this kind of problem, I don’t have any idea. Please help me.

Re: Xps m1530 Laptop won't eject my Dvd

Does window accept the drive? If it right does then click on the drive and choose eject. Beside of that if there is no pin hole, I thing you should try re-installing drivers. First go to device manager and then press a right click on DVD drive then choose uninstall then reboot let it re-install by own and try ejecting again. If the normal button does not work then it may be a mechanical issue. I think first you should to try it then let see.

First go to my computer and then select it, then click right on the DVD scheduled, and in the menu it should declare eject. You should to try this once, and then if this will not helped you then press first on my computer again you then you should to put off pour lap top and restart your computer. This type of problem was occurred because your computer can not study the disk, there could as well be a horrific write on the DVD disk that will cause the drive to hang at what time you attempt to click on it, the major times you can wait even as and it will after that let you eject it. Hope it will help you about your problem,if any more query then, post back.

You can see there is a one button present. One of the touches sensitive’s ones up through the power key. Through my experience I would like to tell you, You should to push the button over and if it replay positively so fine otherwise press it over and over yet again turn over it comes out! If that does not work then totally put off the machine and before it gets to wherever you place in your password. (Anywhere later than you pushes the power key just not in password place) and then it should pop up out!

I had the same problem at last week but I suggest you to do one thing properly see there should be a small emergency hole present anywhere on the entrance of the DVD -ROM. take straight out a paper cut and stick end keen on the hole and then the exiting point should open and now you can able to remove the DVD, I have in no way seen a drive that did not have an emergency pin hole. Do this trick.