Thread: Need the finest USB Bluetooth dongle for windows 7

Need the finest USB Bluetooth dongle for windows 7

I am looking out for the best USB dongle for the system that I am using. Well I need the same since I would love to transfer some data when I am unable to connect the phone on to my system. I hope that USB dongle will help me to solve this issue. So please suggest me some finest of USB dongles and then try and share the experience of you people regarding the dongle. And if the dongle is the latest one then let me know the proper details. And for your kind information I am using the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel dual core processor.

re: Need the finest USB Bluetooth dongle for windows 7

Well I want you to just try and purchase the DBT-120 Wireless Bluetooth 2.0 USB Adapter because it is the only one that will provide you the best of services needed. D-Link DBT-122 - is a versatile Bluetooth-adapter for computers running Windows. This tiny and inexpensive adapter simply plugs into the USB port and can transmit data or images wirelessly directly to PDAs, mobile phones, printers, laptops and other electronic devices with Bluetooth. Using the new wireless technology, D-Link DBT-122 lets you connect to a wide range of devices without using cables. Using radio data transmission, DBT-122 combines a variety of devices, allowing freedom of movement.

How about this one Bluetooth-Adapter Belkin Bluetooth Adapter Mini USB, it is one of the finest and the latest USB Bluetooth dongle available in the market and I hope that it will definitely allow you to solve the issue. Bluetooth mini adapter from the manufacturer Belkin will provide you with the connection of devices using Bluetooth wireless technology within a radius of 10 meters. It will not give you any kind of issue what so ever.

If you will ask me then I am using the Cellink BTA-6030 USB 2.0 Bluetooth and it is really working fine for me. Bluetooth USB Adapter BTA-6030 Silver USB 2.0 + EDR (up to 100 meters) for wireless connection to your computer using Bluetooth technology and licensed software company Toshiba. It conforms to the standard Bluetooth 2.0 Class I + EDR - Enhanced Data Rate - the technology allows a three-fold increase in data rate. Management Software Bluetooth connection is convenient and easy to use interface in Russian. We identify the radius of 100 meters in open spaces.