Thread: SIM card blocked by PUK code- Android

SIM card blocked by PUK code- Android

I am using the motorola i1. This phone is all touch screen and there is no external keyboard. My problem is that the SIM card that I am using is blocked and that is asking me for the PUK code. I don’t know that what is the problem with this and how can they be solved. I have attempted some numbers and tried to unlock the phone but that was not able to unlock this. So if you have any idea that how that can be resolved then please let me know about that. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: SIM card blocked by PUK code- Android

You may have done something wrong with that and that is the reason that it is blocked and asking you for the PUK code. The best way to know the reason and the solution for this is to call the service provider and ask them for the issue. They will tell you the code that you will have to enter in that to make the phone unlock. Other than this, you can also visit the nearest Nokia care and ask them. They will solve the problem of the PUK code. According to me, this will be the best and the safest way. I wish that you will solve the issue without any problem.

The PUK or personal unblocking code (PUK) is a security feature that helps guard the user. In case of theft, unauthorized otherwise accidental lock PIN code through the user, it needs a PUK code to unlock SIM card. Only the user has the PUK code printed on top of the certificate of cards associated to the SIM card. If the user misplaces the certificates then you can acquire the PUK code from the network provider. This is where the security device lying on the scene. Only the user can obtain the PUK code as of your network provider if you are equipped to respond to questions as well as identify himself as the proper owner of the phone. No burglar in his right mind would dare to call the network for the PUK. Thus, the user can rest his mind that their data will remain inaccessible to unauthorized use. The PUK is an 8 digit code that is unique to each user. This is a very useful feature for cell phone security.

When the phone becomes locked subsequent to three wrong PIN entries within a row, you will need a PUK code. You can obtain the PUK code as of service. You can also call the customer care otherwise make use of the Technical Support Chat from them. The users are able to even log in to myWireless Account online and obtain the PUK code. Once you get the PUK code, you will require to enter it in your cell phone. Then put a new PIN code intended for the phone. If you try the mistaken PUK code 10 times within succession, your SIM card becomes quash, that is, PUK becone blocked. You can also go with the new SIM card, since your SIM card is at this time ineffective.

You can try to enter the code as 12345 and see if that is able to unlock the phone. If that is able to unlock that then this is fine but if that also fails to unlock that then, you can try to enter the first four digits of your phone number and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. I have seen some of the cases where this solves the issue and you can also try for this. If that helps you then this is fine but if that is also not helping you then there is only one option that is left for you is to call the customer support and see what they can do for you. But remember that there are only limited numbers of invalid attempts that you can try and after that you SIM will be blocked permanently.

After three incorrect entries, your sim card will be blocked you'll need a puk (pin unlock key) code to unlock your phone press a series of keys as well as enter the.*Sim rejected/ puk blocked sim - dekart*ok on my nokia 5110 the sim card is blocked and I put the sim card in my when a sim card get's blocked you can enter the puk code to unblock it the puk code should be.*Colombia (ufone) sim card instructions*is the key to unblocking your sim note that if you enter a wrong puk 10 times in a row, the sim will be permanently blocked, and you'll need to purchase a new sim card.*If an incorrect puk code is entered 5-10 times, the sim card will permanently block (disable) itself you must contact the carrier (service provider) that issued the sim.* your 3g*and please, please dont try to put any other 'code' a friend may give you to try you may totally block the sim card puk codes are network generated and sim specific.