Thread: iPhone Keyboard types the wrong letters while typing SMS text messages

iPhone Keyboard types the wrong letters while typing SMS text messages

Well anyone have faced this type of problem. Whenever typing any text message in the iPhone I am not able to type the correct letters. Well what I mean is that whenever I am going to type the letter N it gets typed L. This type of problem keeps happening with several letters in the keypad of the iPhone. I have tried rebooting the phone several times then also it is giving me the same problem. Also one thing that I would like to add here is that this happens only when I am going to type the sms. This does not happen while I am going to type the email or any notes. Why is it only happening while typing sms only. Any help from anyone?

Re: iPhone Keyboard types the wrong letters while typing SMS text messages

I think so adding the English uk keyboard will definitely be of great help for you. So I think you must definitely try with this solution. Well keeping the English keyboard will definitely not be of great help for you. One of my friends did actually tried with this particular solution and it helped him a lot. So that’s why I am advising you to do the same. So by mistakenly if you have switched to h English keyboard switch to the English (UK) keyboard. Well I am hoping that this solution will definitely be a great help for you.

According to me you must check whether the auto correction feature is there or not. The auto correction feature if enabled does gives rise to these types of problems in the iPhone. So if you have the auto correction feature enabled in the text message space that you are typing the best option would be to disable the particular option. I know it is a very small solution for you but still whats the harm in trying it. Who knows it might get you with the result.

Well i would ask you to upgrade your phone to the latest os that is available for the iPhone. May be that will solve our problem. Many of my friends have come up with the same problem and have not got any solutions yet. Well I have suggested the same solution for them and have asked them to try with that particular solution. Some of them did got the result while some did not get. Check out for the latest updates from the apple which are available in the website and install it in the iPhone. I am hoping that a simple update from your side will help you get it solved. Otherwise the only option that will be avialble with you is the replacement option. This replacement models of the iPhone are not quite good I have heard.

After having a look at the various solutions in the websites one of the user has mentioned that he had the same problem with his iPhone 4. So what he has done is that he has added a new keyboard. That has solved his problem. Well the problem with the adding of the new keyboard does involve a lot of work and hence it is very difficult to work on it. It is just a work around and also includes the addition of the world key which is very annoying. So you have one more option before you. You can also try with this option as well. Lets hope you will get through the solution.

The last option that you can try is that having a talk with the apple people regarding this issue. They will be able to access your problem and hence will provide you with the necessary solutions. So you must try having a talk with them as well. Also one more suggestion that I would like to add here is that if you are comfortable performing the hard reset operation for your phone then you can try with that also. This will help you give a fresh start and hence accordingly you can work on it. So I have given you two suggestion try working on that.