Thread: iPhone repeatedly gets no accessory message

iPhone repeatedly gets no accessory message

well i frequently get a no accessory message everytime. It repeatedly keeps on saying This accessory is not optimized for this iPhone. I do not know why it keeps on popping the message every time. Also one more thing that I have noticed in the iPhone is that there is no audio from iTunes or there is no audio from the bottom speakers as well. I have never plugged into any accessory till now then also it is giving such type of strange error. Well I want some quick solutions for this type of problem. Please do reply as early as possible.

Re: iPhone repeatedly gets no accessory message

Well even I am having the same problem here. Well I did try looking for some solutions in the website and there I found out various people advising me to reset the phone and also restore all the applications for the phone. let me tell you that all procedures will not work at all. This type of reset solutions are of no use. It is very risky operation ad did not prove to be any use to me. So that’s why I have come here to ask some solutions with you all. So anyone of you who could help me with the solutions then do let me know as well .as I am looking for some new solutions that will actually help me solve the issue.

I would advise you to upgrade the operating system that you are having for your phone. Probably that would help you. I know it is not a operating system issue but still I would advise you to upgrade your operating system of your iPhone. It would definitely help. There are many problems which are directly or indirectly associated with the updates of the iPhone. So do a good update of your phone it will definitely help you. Do try this suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

Well In your situation I would advise you to take your phone to the servicing and show them what is the problem here. They would definitely be able to help you with the solution. Well sometimes it happens that you are given the faulty piece so this kind of problems can be faced with the phone. so for that what you have to do is go to the dealer and get your phone replaced. See if the new phone is working or not. I think this would be the better solution for you. Do try working in that way and I hope it helps for you.

Having looked at various websites I came across a solution which mentioned that this problem can also be due to the dock connector in the iPhone. Most commonly it happens that the liquid comes in to contact with one of the 30-pin connectors and this will lead to the phone thinking that some accessory is plugged in that. So this might also be happening in your case as well. So I hope yu have understood what I am trying to say. So do find some solutions for that problem as well. You might get your problem solved.

Well finally I got my solution here. Don’t be surprised with the solution that I had applied here. The solution that I took was to get the phone replaced from the nearest apple store. Well I had a talk with the apple people and they suggested me some methods for which I had tried it but none of them give me any solution. So for that they had to get my cell phone replaced. Luckily my phone was within the warranty period and hence I got it replaced. Well my advice is if you are not able to get any proper solution with the above methods then this is the best solution.