Thread: TEXT message icon not showing text messages in BlackBerry curve 8520

TEXT message icon not showing text messages in BlackBerry curve 8520

There has been a long time, I just bought curve 8520 BlackBerry, and I am very happy with all the features of it. In spite of having some minor matter which is really tolerable? The trouble was tolerable when it was under a limit, but at the present it has been crossed. This time the problem is along with the text message icon. The problem with this is that instead of displaying the text message that displays emails. What should I do to obtain normal functioning?

Re: TEXT message icon not showing text messages in BlackBerry curve 8520

Well, I think this may be the first time I encountered this. I have not seen cases like this. I think the simple reboot your Smartphone will do the trick. I do not discover that problematic. If at all they are discovering that it does not go your way and then send it back. Please do with it after what happens when you press the email icon.

Thanks for the reply. It gave me an idea of this thing I mean about the email icon. Thanks for that. While this suggestion was simple and I made the phone reboot. Then once more I went to the text icon and really there is a problem that should begin to worry. It did not work for me. Also when I attempt in this to click the email icon that is opened the text message. What the hell is going on with the BlackBerry? Can you suggest anything else?

In my opinion I think there is something you should worry regarding that. Did you connect the phone to your PC? I think this could be the result of that. So over here I want to recommend you that first you scan your phone along with a good antivirus and sound. I think this is happening because of the software issue. And check that whether this can really help with this? Please post the scan is done restart the phone and use the text icon.

Well, I do not believe that this can be because of some kind of virus attack. I think you should go for the Master reset right away. I have seen that most of same issues are getting solved after doing hard reset. I recommend that you first soft reset and if that did not fix this issue, then it would be prudent to go for a cold start. Well before you go to have a backup of all data and then try again.

Service Center in my opinion is going to be the safest and the most reliable option that I think you should go for. They are the best one to tackle the problem as such if all the above method fails. I am of the strong opinion that if possible and it is under warranty then get the replacement done for that. Go and pay the visit to the nearest Service Center and see what they say.