Thread: Blackberry curve 8520 is unable to sync with Outlook Calendar

Blackberry curve 8520 is unable to sync with Outlook Calendar

I have the BlackBerry curve 8520. It is on the other hand very reliable. But in the same I want Sync with the Outlook 2007 Calendar. But at the present the main difficulty is that when I go to with that thing so I am not able to let that happen. Just get synchronized. I am in this moment along with the desktop 6.0 software; I think this is that I should trust. Can anyone tell me what to do to have done this on my BlackBerry?

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 is unable to sync with Outlook Calendar

Here actually I want to know that which os you are recently making use of on to your laptop at the present? It is actually helping that. Well, I consider that you should see the system requirements when you go to the Desktop 6.0 software. It is advisable for you to get together requirements of the revised agreement along with Desktop 6.0. I will look further and that if I find something valuable then I will issued over here.

I think you are going through this because you might have damaged some of the file. Actually there is a .pst file for Blackberry in outlook. I think this file on Outlook for your Blackberry curve 8520 must be damaged and thus this cannot sync BB curve 8520 along with MS Outlook. If that is the case, then you have to try somewhat else. You have to find the scanpst.exe, and then you have to run the file. Pst. See if that can make a difference.

If you ask me then about the same I think that there are a few harms along with the MS Outlook for the BlackBerry curve 8520. This may be the most common cause according to me for the reason that you are not able to synchronize along with the MS outlook. I would recommend you to go the nearby BlackBerry Service Center and see if they are able to help you. This may be according to me it is ideal way to see which is causing the matter. From the Service Center I think they will provide you the perfect solution.

Well, I have no difficulty in synchronizing the BlackBerry curve 8520 with Microsoft Office Outlook. I am making use of the Desktop Manager 5, and the OS is Windows XP. I recommend you go along with the Desktop Manager 5, and yet if you are having harms along with this then I would recommend you the same as previous user suggested. Get the mobile to the service center and see what it suggests.

If you want to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software v6.0 then you should have Intel companionable 1GHz or higher processor, at least 512 MB of RAM, for typical installation 100 MB of free hard disk space. In addition to this there must be Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or an active Internet connection. If you ask about the operating system then it should be Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Vista OR Windows 7.See if you are having the requirement fulfilled.

Well I think that the suggestions that were given all above are sufficient but if you want you can see some of the threads that are already made here on this forum. See the links below:
    1.Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically
    2.Blackberry 7290 wont sync outlook calendar
    I hope that this will really help you

Unable to sync Microsoft Outlook calendar with BB Curve 8520

I am having a similar problem. While synchronising, it stops half way and this error message came out :

Problem Event Name: BEX
    Application Name: Rim.Desktop.exe
    Application Version: 6.1.0.35
    Application Timestamp: 4dee095a
    Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4926
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a1743c1
    Exception Offset: 000369de
    Exception Code: c0000417
    Exception Data: 00000000
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 1001
    Additional Information 2: 1001caca730c9194529bcb83586e89f7
    Additional Information 3: 5935
    Additional Information 4: 5935bf710657890c647e6f998fe2674f

Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll
    It is a dll file that belongs to Microsoft Visual Studio and there are possibilities that it might have gone faulty or might be missing, In order to solve the same you can just download msvcr90.dll from a "DLL download" website.

Hi Memphis,

Thank you for the info. I tried doing what you have asked me for as follows :

If that doesn't work, you will have to extract msvcr90.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:

C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
    C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
    C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)

If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place msvcr90.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\

Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).

Reboot your computer.

If the problem still occurs, try the following:

Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
    Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
    Type regsvr32 msvcr90.dll and press Enter.

but when i run the application in the system32, i got the following error message :

Runtime error
    Program: C:\windows\systems32\regsvr32.exe
    R 6034
    An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

laila7,

You will need to rebuild your application with a manifest. Building an application with Visual Studio automatically puts the manifest into the resulting EXE or DLL file. If you are building at the command line, use the mt.exe tool to add the manifest as a resource. Use resource ID 1 if building an EXE, 2 if building a DLL. For more information, see How to: Embed a Manifest Inside a C/C++ Application from here - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.80).aspx