Thread: Microsoft'S Reader (.lit) in ipad

Microsoft'S Reader (.lit) in ipad

I am having an Appe ipad, this is very much impressed me with its features and along with the looks of the device and the other functions of this device. I am having one of the .lit enxtentioned files stored in my system and also in my ipad device, I tried to open this one in my device and also in my system, though I can read this in my system. But the problems I I am not able to store them in my apple device to read the file in that device. Is there any one having any information regarding the MS reader by which I can read the Microsoft files in the device.

re: Microsoft'S Reader (.lit) in ipad

Microsoft Word is the platform of choice for office purposes on desktops and also in the apple ipad, by this you will be able to view easily on mobile devices with the help of third party applications, and there is no expansion on ipad. To view and edit Word documents (. Doc, .lit) you can use this application in your apple device. I am also using this application and this responding perfectly, and this featured with best options. So I recommend you to go for this application to read Microsoft files.

In your ipad device as per my opinion, the Pages those are combined in the iPad versatile with text and layout tools with the simplicity of Multi-Touch. So you can create documents of all kinds - from newsletters to reports to brochures and flyers - just by using your fingers. Choose to start from 16 Apple-designed templates. The text is sharp and on the large, bright display of the iPad legible. The practical navigation you can scroll through your document with thumbnails and quickly jump to any page. By this application if you have your iPad revolve, as the pages of your document in a widescreen view. Because the displayed on-screen keyboard helps you to write. It account what you write, and suggests words, correctly type and automatically sets up for punctuation. If you have to really touch a lot, you can also use the optional keyboard iPad dock or use a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth.

I am using word processor in my apple ipad and also in the iphone device. By this application you can easily access the word documents in your apple device, any iPad pages and also able to open the Microsoft Word files. And that also works vice versa: documents that you formed in Pages on iPad, can be sent as Pages, Word or PDF files. It does not subject if you work with a Mac or PC - you can always right on the iPad with the files those are facilitate with View and edit you need.

To read the Microsoft documents you can use the RSS feed reader (pulse) in your iPad. This also works as Google Reader feeds are much iPad applications in the App Store. The pulse application is different with particularly in the presentation, because unlike other shows you press feeds through a carousel of images for each story and a strip for each feed reader. So far Pulse suffers from serious exterior if you had many subscriptions with Apple ipad store or Google Reader, because the synchronization was sometimes annoying, slow, fall application. Some of the features of this pulse application or reader are like:

1. Fast loading images.
    2. Quick refresher.
    3. Smooth scrolling.
    4. New search tool to find new blogs from apple store or from search engine site.
    5. Improved synchronization specially with Google Reader, both online and offline mode, press and are aligned GReader.
    6. New feature with which you can save on your iPad any image that you see on Pulse.

If you are looking for the pdf reader then as per my opinion iBook is the best reader basically for ibooks, those are downloaded from ibook store. I store the ebooks in PDF format to read at any time. With the new update you can create "collections" as Custom. Along with this there is a application which is named as Reeder: This is the best RSS feed reader for the iPad, it worked fine to linked to your account Google Reader feeds and displays a beautiful way. It is Simple and modern. Its interface takes advantage of the full potential in iPad.

Microsoft has released the free application known as OneNote for Mobile or Apple devices like ipad and iphone (also compatible with iPod touch) this application of Office support with iOS module responsible for storing and sharing via the local cloud of notes and digital notes. This application is currently available in the vivid countries and, the user experience it offers is, believe it or not, clearly higher than those offered by the other developed for the new mobile operating system Microsoft Windows Phone 7 . With this application you can now also use this on mobile devices based on Apple's iPhone to take notes and share them online with any other user or device through integration with Windows Live SkyDrive, a free service of Microsoft's cloud storage. Among the various features and functionality of OneNote Mobile iOS to be advised of the possibility of creating text notes or lists of such checklist in smart phones r other related devices.