Thread: Things that i can do with my Motorola Xoom

smile Things that i can do with my Motorola Xoom

I am having Motorola Xoom that i have recently purchased and here i am listing the things that i can perform with My Motorola Xoom. If you are able to make something new with the same then request you to post here so that other will take advantage of same.

Here are the Things that i can do with my Motorola Xoom:

• eBook reading
    • Internet Surfing
    • Controlling light of house
    • the kitchen for recipes
    • Managing Social Networking Site
    • Internet Radio Streaming
    • Using it with Exercise (Treadmill)
    • Controlling Google TV

Re: Things that i can do with my Motorola Xoom

Hi there, I am also having some personal experience with the Motorola Xoom of mine which i am using and can let you know about same. Just go through the below given list of things that i am performing on my Motorola Xoom.

1. Checking Email
    2. Using It for Kitchen recipes
    3. Playing Game like Angry bird
    4. Listening Music
    5. Reading news Paper
    6. Remotely managing Home Computer
    7. Watching Netflix
    8. Watching Photo Album

I am using it for multipurpose which is beneficial for me. While i am on long drive my kids are enjoying movie with the Motorola Xoom. I can have video chat with my xoom and also can print on Wifi network with the same. Work as portable storage device which can be beneficial for business meeting. This is also work as the GPS to navigate the proper location if you are going wrong. Also can take picture with the same while you are in Holiday vacation. This is the just a little list that i am doing with the device of mine but there are much more feature available in same which is still need to explore.

I am enjoying this for playing my old emulators video games. Also the latest video game that supports the android platform can be easily payed on same. I am also managing my home media center with the help of this new device. The best is about FM Radio. This seems pretty unrealistic at first because all the competitors have never talked about such a feature. Many smartphones offer such a chip and integration into a tablet can be seen as a better experience for multimedia content. If you are the owner of a Motorola Xoom then let me tell you that you can also watch Slingbox with the same. This is what i have got from the My Xoom. You should invent yours.

The Motorola Xoom also featured with the Baraometer. Motorola and Google have not released details on its possible applications, but we can understand that logic will serve to help to have better weather forecasts, or measure the altitude at which we are at the moment.If we look at the Android libraries, support for a sensor with these characteristics is present from Android 2.3, Gingerbread, so there is no doubt that Honeycomb can also make use of it. Xoom seems that Motorola is the first device to build.

A barometer measures atmospheric pressure just like an altimeter. In itself, only the name changes, but an altimeter is nothing more than a barometer.And there is a lot easier to see the usefulness of such a sensor. A GPS can know the position accurately, but this is not the case for elevation. For a specific altitude, using a barometric altimeter. I therefore answer the question raised in the article. A barometer to the shelf will allow walkers/flyers etc. to know their precise altitude (this is the case for high-end GPS). Still, in the description, no GPS is integrated with the tablet. And then everything falls apart, and by displaying the weather I do not see the point.