Thread: Artstudio for ipad

Artstudio for ipad

I recently bought a Apple ipad device to gift my younger brother, himself and myself is not having any idea regarding the digital art applications those are applied into the apple devices. Along with this I purchased Artstudio application. I have no idea to utilize this application and also some of the information regarding this application, and do not having any such information after searching about this in different web sites. I am here for getting some fob the information’s regarding this topic, any information about this topic will be appreciated.

Re: Artstudio for ipad

With the iPhone or ipad remarkable pictures were taken that have made it even occasionally in exhibitions or covers. ArtStudio iPad is inspire by artists, the perfect paint tools are neither iPad or iPhone: It is true that thanks to the touch screen painted directly as possible on the Mac with graphics tablets but would be the capacitive touch screen does not specify how much the pressure, the pressure exerted on the display was. Therefore ArtStudio can not even keep up with Painter with ArtRage, the brush size is further adjusted manually. There are for the painting tools (pen, brush, spray can, tube of) three to five brushes and other settings, such as paint strokes and the beginning of the end. Thought was the smudge tool.

Some of the informations regarding this topic, the support of ArtStudio. Photos can be imported into a platform and then on the platform to begin to make a painting from a existing photo. How transparent one level has to be decided by the artist, there are seven filters in this application like sepia and others that take no parameters. The maximum screen resolution size is 1024x1024. IPad cannot always follow your finger quickly enough, but the features noticeable. Disturbing, however, were one problems is regarding the gesture.

By using this Artstudio application in apple device, you will be able to perform some of the operations like to edit photo by brushes, colors, its layers very easily. Embedded tutorials also allow you to learn to draw in different stages. And then you can zoom into the image, rotate a layer, change its transparency, export the designs, also you can import a recovered image from any location for drawing and export any drawings or other picture. But it applied much too basic. It functioning Very quick to display well-rounded features, but no ability to change diameter of a pencil or color. So with ArtStudio, it leaves free strap to our imagination

ArtStudio is a professional drawing or painting application used in Apple ipad. It featured with advanced mathematics to achieve the highest level of quality of photo editing platform while offering incredible performance achieved through numerous code optimizations. It is a fantastic tool for beginners, those are willing to use this application in to any apple device. A lessons for drawing that shows step by step in the development of various types of images. It featured with the following functions:

• Support for any orientation of the device
    • Soften the line, antialiasing, zoom by filtration
    • Output screen sizes available canvas: 768x1024, 768x768, 1024x1024
    • 3 modes of drawing: goalless draw with the smooth, free, smooth lines,
    • 25 brushes including pencils, eraser tool, blur, fill bucket along with glow tube, airbrush and more
    • Simulated Brush Pressure
    • Advanced settings offer eight different parameters and real-time preview for all brushes.

As per my experience with this ArtsStudio application, that I was using in my newly purchased Apple ipad is great, this is very good application that allow almost all types of features that needed for editing any king of picture or photo. So if you are looking for this application for your apple device then doesn’t worry about the features and also for the other functions, all are in advanced technology. Go for this, here some of the basic knowledge that I am going to share in this post, I hope these will somehow help you. The application lets you draw freehand, use the color palette, choose the type of brush, copy portions of the design and use all the functions of the touch screen (like zoom, select, change screen mode etc). at this time it is considered as the best application for apple devices or other relative devices.

I am running this application in my iPhone and so I can only imagine how even more effective on the apple devices, like in iphone or ipad. The controls on this application are very simple, clear and incredibly complete if you take into account that are designed to be used by a finger only. Among the many features available, there are some that deserve to be mentioned such as the ability to create different levels (like Photoshop), edit, and choose between a wide range of design options, set transparency and color effects, and several other things all very interesting and useful.

Apple in the field of design for both are examples of small failures in terms of ease of use and AppStore are within a flood of applications from too limited functionality. Art Studio is a well-made that is not only easy to use, but has features complete enough to compete with Adobe or SketchBook Brushes in iphone or ipad devices. ArtStudio interface allows easy access to quickly and intuitively most of its functions, without getting lost in navigation sub-menu. The features included in this application within this software specified with amazed, making sure to be working on a device, "mobile". There is everything, customizing brushes, various types of drawing tools, some simple built-in effects. It also implements a good layer management function like the desktop cousin of adobe, is very useful when you are working on complex projects. ArtStudio was able to deal swiftly and editing app like that from a pure design.

Some of the other featyures pof this application are like:
    • It is Very easy interface; screens can display simple or advanced mode.
    • The quality and presentation unmatched by any other application on the Apple Store
    • 5 layers with options: add new / delete / sort / duplicate / merge / clear / transparency / visibility
    • Change the layer: turn / move / scale / multi-touch lid
    • Multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
    • Tap and hold to switch color
    • Advanced Edition Customizable color color samples
    • Undo / redo the system, with almost an infinite number of steps
    • Filters: blur, edge detection, sepia and more ...
    • Load / save / export to iPhone Gallery / import gallery / email
    • Warehouse on-line application
    • Additional "shake menu with most commonly used functions

Hi Everybody,

I just purchased Art Studio and have been playing with the free version for a while.

Can somebody give me direction on how to move text? I created the text on a different layer and I haven't figured out how to move or resize the text.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by omy1ron View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I just purchased Art Studio and have been playing with the free version for a while.

Can somebody give me direction on how to move text? I created the text on a different layer and I haven't figured out how to move or resize the text.

Thanks.
    There was a recent update done to ArtStudio that includes:
    - 44 font faces
    - styles: normal/bold/italic
    - alignment: left/center/right
    - settings: size, opacity, color
    - text orientation depends on iPad orientation
    - move text, set size/opacity, during typing

So, is your version is up to date?

Thanks for your quick reply.

I do have the latest version, 3.4.

What I wanted to know is how to move a text within a page. I do have the text on it's own layer. I read about transform but it rotates the whole page. I am still looking for the technique to move or re-size the text.

Thanks again.