Thread: Motorola Xoom battery life

Motorola Xoom battery life

I have got Motorola Xoom on my 20th birthday. I am enjoying using the same but what i wanted to know is about the battery life. How long battery can last after full charge. And what if i am doing multitasking on same does it will discharge immediately. If any one is having enough knowledge regarding same then do let me know. Expecting quick response for my query.

Re: Motorola Xoom battery life

I have tested my Motorola Xoom on Standby mode and kept it for 24 hour and next day when i checked the same i come to know that device is just got 25% battery used and still 75 % battery is left. Which means that if we keep the device on standby mode for 4 day then it will discharge the complete battery. This is what i have tested. If you can the test your self you will come to know about the same. I hope this will help you.

I am also having something to share. I have gone through the same and played the movie with the full volume. The battery which was consume is only 17%. I am still having the 83 percent of the battery remaining. I think this is the best example of the battery life. I am expecting that you will get this working with the same.

If you are still not clear about the same the i will advise you to go with the manual which is having the detail about the battery and its consumption that you are looking for. Just go through the below given link which is having the detail for same. So just go with the same and see whether this is working for you or not.
    Download Motorola Xoom Owner's Manual

I think i can give you the advise for the battery life of the Motorola Xoom which i have purchased and running with good battery life. I have charged my battery completely and while using, It gives me 8.5 hours battery which i think is enough for any device. Even a laptop can not give battery life like this. So if you can then go with the same and see what you are getting with it.