Thread: How to watch DivX videos on ipad

How to watch DivX videos on ipad

I recently bought an Apple ipad device; this very much impressed me with all of its features and along with its looks. I am having some of the divx videos files in my windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron laptop, and now I am willing to transfer them in my ipad, but don’t have any idea whether the divx file along with this also not get to know how to watch or download online streaming videos will play into the device or not. For that I am here for getting some Information regarding this. Any input on this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: How to watch DivX videos on ipad

You can download and install DivX Player named as yxplayer for ipad from apple store. The files are transferred from iTunes file sharing on your iPad. Then you can play with a bit superfluous, this application is quite well. If you always like to have a DivX player on the iPad would be, in my opinion, strike quickly, because somehow my feeling tells me that this application is very good application and by this you will be able to watch divx file in your ipad.

The VLC Media Player is available for iPad, this will help you to watch divx video in ipad. I am using this application in my apple device and this working fine. So I recommend you to install this one in your apple ipad. This is known as a famous multi-format video player.The VLC will play most media files, and various streaming protocols. This video player is very easy to use, while remaining very inclusive and modular. VLC loads of very many codecs, and more prominently it is accommodate with corrupted files also.

If you are willing to watch youtube videos either download from there or watch directly from there then I suggest you to go for the youtube application, this available for iphone and ipad devices. YouTube application that was previously available on iPhone and iPad is now available in Cydia for IPAD with the name "HD YouTube." To download videos from Youtube in IPAD, download the application YourTube HD from Cydia after jailbreaking your IPAD. Is available on the BigBoss repository on Cydia. And you can get this application to download videos from YouTube in the iPad.

You can convert the file format and then you can watch this file into your apple device, for that you need to collect the desire converter, by which you can easily converter the divx file into its desire format which you can play in your default player of the ipad device. iPad Converter is an all-in-one video converting software designed for iPad which help you to convert videos between all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, MOV, RMVB, MP4, etc. for iPad player directly. So iPad Converter also enables you to extract audio files from video and convert audio formats between MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. HD H.264/AVC AVCHD videos are supported, and you can easily convert all these video or audio files for playback on various portable players. iPad Converter provides some advanced video editing features like movie trimming, merging clips, effect adjustment, creating water mark, picture capture, and so on. All video and audio encoding settings are modifiable for you to modify the output videos with iPad Converter.

For those who enjoy the standard DivX already have , there is a application available this is available as a freeware. It Allows synchronization directly from iTunes via the Apple itself and, although there are still compatibility issues with some encodings, I am suing this one in my iphone device for watching divx video files, and this working fine with all of its advanced features and the functions. So I suggest you to go for this application, this will surely allow you to watch online videos or to watch any stored video either in your apple device or into the system from where you are willing to transfer in our apple device.

There is a another player application this is used for ipad devices, and by this you will be able to watch or stream the video directly in yoiur ipad device or via from the system. this application is known as CineXPlayer, it s available on the Apple Store a multimedia player. By this you able to play movies in DivX and Xvid on the device, I,e without requiring any conversion. I am using this, works very well. In short, much work to do to just enjoy a movie in your device. This limitation is of major problems that the user has with Apple product, always so close and difficult customer, at least in the area of video playback. Well, now comes to the App Store an application called CineXPlayer, which has many things to help, among them: movies playback Xvid formats without any conversion, deepened further on the matter but honestly in a nutshell, is CineXPlayer that iTunes should be.

There is a very interesting application that enables us to watch DivX (Avi) video files in iPad. The application is called as YXPlayer, which essentially is a powerful media player for video files, passed directly in the AppStore. Now that we know the name and the main function of this application. One of my friend using this application in his apple device from a long time, so I recommend you to go for this player, by this you will be able to watch or stream any divx or other supported video files in your device or from the system.