Thread: Need an adapter that will enable to power the iPad while using the VGA cable

Need an adapter that will enable to power the iPad while using the VGA cable

Is there any sort of adapter that will allow me to power the iPad while using the VGA cable? I for a while the battery is fairly decent in the iPad, my memory is not and I have on a few occasions just went into one of my college presentation without actually getting charged and could either make use of the VGA adapter to the projector and how the battery lasted or have everyone try to observe the iPad screen.

Re: Need an adapter that will enable to power the iPad while using the VGA cable

From its explanation it appears a dock connector will go well with your requirements.With the iPad Dock, you get simple access to a dock connector port for syncing or charging, and an audio line out connector for plugging to powered speakers through an optional audio cable. Apar t from those the iPad Dock also chains with other iPad accessories, like the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter and there are a few accessories as iPad Camera Connection Kit.

Re: Need an adapter that will enable to power the iPad while using the VGA cable

You can also make use of dockStubz , it is a pass-through and charging adapter for apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod. There is a 30-pin male to female adapter is 1.3 inches (3.5 cm) big, passes throughout all working , and includes charge change to permit charging iPhone, iPad, and newer iPods on previous docks. The dockStubz functions with approximately any iPod, iPad, or iPhone container on the market . Yes, that includes fitting within fine, firm openings on containers such as the Otterbox Defendertm. This adapter enables you dock exclusive of removing your container.

I just don't see how this will resolve the issue. It seems to be a dock extender, much as if many others, but wherever and how does the dock connector on the VGA kit get a hold to the iPad?I looked around for this kind of a rig as well, but found nothing that pretty works. It appears to leave few ways , of which one will be to try the Different Cables Make use of either the Component or Composite AV kits from Apple,both of which contain a USB plug to utilize with the complete power adapter to charge during feeding the projector,

. External Battery Pack — there are a lot of out there for the iPad, but the majority won't work because of the dock connector being in make use of and covered. There is one, the Kensington iPad BatteryBack, that appears like a good unit and would work well with a bit of jiggering. It does have a port which allows the iPad to sync while the battery is plugged, but it makes use of a 30-pin micro-USB in the place of Apple's proprietary dock plan. This implies you would also require a. Micro-USB to VGA adapter, of which there are a lot of to select from.

I am just tired up with this error message, every occasion I have to watch a video on YouTube or preview a movie promo on iTunes I obtain a small box with "Server is not properly configured" message, I searched every where on the internet and I could not discover a explanation so I am here fir you guys for help , can anyone please tell me why I am getting those messages , please help me out , I am really getting annoyed , please help me out how I can get rid of this issue . I have been working on since few days . It looks to be a DNS server issue , implying how you attain access the internet through your ISP provider. I will recommend you to take your ipad to an apple store orand from there you can obtain free wi-fi and youtube working .