Thread: iTunes lock-up while syncing in ipad

iTunes lock-up while syncing in ipad

I had read so much reviews of ipad , and after talking suggestions from a lot of experts I had chosen to buy the tablet pc from apple , but it also came up with some issues My iTunes freezes for 1-2 minutes at the start and end of every iPad sync. There are no issues whever I sync itself, but it just looks odd to me that this would happen (it doesn't happen with my iPhone). Is anyone else facing this issue ? Please let me know if you really are , I will be very grateful.

Re: iTunes lock-up while syncing in ipad

Same problem of mine too , takes 2-3 minutes before the sync in fact starts (however iTunes displayss it mounted almost right away) . There are certain applications such as Spinning pinwheel that do not respond during this time framework. Lastly the sync works, and the an additional 3 minutes, pinwheel, application not responding, then it come to an end. This is not correct. I am openly connected to my iMac. I have 2 USB hubs plugged, both Belkin one is latest about 2 months old the further about 2 years old. None of these will charge the iPad, though a direct connection on the back of the Mac will. Syncing to any of the hubs or straight away plugged to the rear of the Mac causes the similar syncing problem

I am actually encountering the same issue , Mine just freezes up and is at the present on "Veryifying iPad" even though I have not even had an opportunity to load anything. Then it locks iTunes for around 4 minutes, then the iPad says syncing. Then iTunes locks again , wash, rinse, repeat. I had actually connected my ipad with my computer I have restarted the computer, and also the iPad as well , but no satisfactory results . Trust me I had never faced such issues with iphone and ipod .

Not the best way to start off with the iPad.I think the problem here is the patience , are you actually syching photos? The change of photos for iPad consumes a long time while initial sync but ultimately did finish . If you ask for my opinion please do not try including photos in sync and then after that see and observer what actually happens . Then comes the most Did you give iTunes around 5 minutes or so ? It will gradually progress syncing in slow procedure that takes somewhere from 2 - 5 minutes, at least for me. But then it lastly synced. So you need to hold your horses and nothing else .