Thread: MY Book Elite not detected after updating windows 7

MY Book Elite not detected after updating windows 7

I have a problem since three days my external hard disk crash my PC whenever I want to transfer to a hard drive from my PC my plant is I can’t activate the task Manager there and one more thing that I want to tell you here is that recently I have updated the windows 7 operating system and the thing here is that after the update immediately the hard drive was not detecting. I really don’t know how I can solve this one so please I need some assistance from you people so that I can get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

re: MY Book Elite not detected after updating windows 7

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that the update that you made with the windows 7 which you have done is causing you the issue here. I mean to say that the system need the updated drivers too and if the drivers are not updated then you will be definitely able to solve the issue here. Because the thing here is that the system is updated and the drivers are still the same and it is really not supporting the hard drive which you are trying to connect. I hope that after installing the appropriate drivers will really help you to solve the issue here.

I hope that the issue which you are being facing is due to the hard drive and now what you have to do here is that just check whether the hard drive that you are using is not having any internal problem and which is making the same to behave in this manner. I am sure that if the error is with the hard drive then the hard resets will help you out here because the thing is that if the drive is corrupted then there si no other way to recover the drive but make sure that you are keeping the backup on regular basis so that you are not allowing the same.

I think I can really help you in this case so what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to so the system restore. Here the system restore already restores the updates for the drivers and then it keeps for the same use for which it is clearly meant to. Now what you have to do here is that just go in the settings and try and do the system restore and I am sure that after doing it you will never face any of the issues what so ever. I hope that system restore will help you out in this one.

See if the USB drive is not detecting then we usually thinks of the drivers and all the other stuffs but the basic thing here is the USB port so what you have to do in this case is that just go though the whole and see whether the USB ports are fine of your system and to check the same you have to connect the drive on and other system so what you will come to know whether the port is proper or not. and if the drive is doing well on the other system then it is surely messing with USB ports. I hope that you will get it done now.