Thread: MyBook Essential doesn't work after reboot

MyBook Essential doesn't work after reboot

Well thing here is that I have recently brought the latest hard drive and the same when connected to the system was doing well. But when I rebooted the system it was really not in a condition to deliver. I really don’t know what the hell went wrong here and how I can solve the same. Please help me out here I am really can’t figure out what to do here and how to solve this. Have this problem is ever faced by anyone else if yes then please let me know how I can solve the same.

Re: MyBook Essential doesn't work after reboot

There is a smartware on your drive through which you can check out where there is any such software available if yes then you have to just click on the same and then go to the settings and in the settings option you will find the drive settings and there in the drive settings you just have to select the diagnostics just click on it and then wait for some time because it will automatically will run to find any errors on the same. And then it will solve the same on its own.

I guess that the USB is not been connected well I mean to say that the drive is not connected properly on the same, So you'll have no problem to connect the drive, one hand on the socket and the other on your computer. This is significant on some desktop machines that do not have front USB ports. The cable also works on USB 2.0 ports. At the back of the case are USB 3.0 connector, the socket for the AC adapter and a power button. Heavy use, the My Book Essential USB 3.0 consumes only 8.6 W 10 W cons for most other models. In addition, it has a standby mode that eliminates most effective use just 1 W! And if you use the power button, it becomes almost zero.

I overviewed the problem which is faced by you and it seems to me that the problem that you are facing is not the common one but still on the other hand I guess the drivers for the same where not install on your system and that is the reason why it is doing so. So first of all you have to just check whether the driver is properly installed on the system or not and if they are not installed then you have to download the appropriate one and then again install them on your system. I am sure that after installing the drivers you will not face any issues with the system and if the drivers are already installed then you can update the same.

It seems to me that the hard drive that you are using is the only one which is causing you all these issue and now if you want to solve this issue then you have to just hard reset the hard disk because there is no option left with you to solve this one. I am sure that hard resetting the drive will let you to use it again on a fresh note and also keep one thing in mind that you are keeping the backup of the data that is with you.