Thread: I want to run a scan in samsung star via mobile internet

I want to run a scan in samsung star via mobile internet

I desire to be familiar with how to run java or extra applications in it for the reason that whatever file jar jad etc the entire it says is not sustained or maintained. Which applications it runs and where be able to I acquire downloadable games themes for it. I own Samsung Star gt-s5233w. And I encompass aitrtel wifi correlation. I am endeavoring to connect to my wifi utilize my phone other than it always demonstrate "disconnected". I desire to configuration setting for my wifi correlation is Wi-Fi I need some help here. Any help would be helpful.

Re: I want to run a scan in samsung star via mobile internet

The Samsung star GT S5233A does not sustain or maintain apps with the intention of are unswervingly position into its memory. Locate the appropriate applications on the internet. Your .jar files you have to upload these to several free wap uploaded such as davidpye/wap and download them files commencing from with the intention of site through GPRS. There is no additional way you be able to position software’s in it. I have comprised and tried the wap uploder method and it works. I had bought a mobile commencing from HotSpot Varanasi on 24th June 2009. It’s a samsung GT-S5233A. It’s a complete touch screen phone. I gave it to Samsung examine center on 28th June who said with the intention of their net is not working in view of the fact with the intention of it.

In view of the fact with the intention of I would read your message here. Other than it does not work. Do not be familiar with what happen assist to have an internet for my Samsung star GT S5233. There must be a real predicament by means of your phones for the reason that I download an assortment of java content commencing from the web. I even downloaded a complete and it works completely, mix is a breeze. I be able to even minimize my apps exclusive of it freezing, jaming etc. Endeavor installing a innovative firmware , I had the similar predicament and I installed a innovative firmware, it previously had per java if you desire further information in sequence mail me at Email Id eliminated for your own security.

I have endeavor the solution offered by Samsung which is accurately the similar as the link make available other than what solved my problem is with the intention of I set my wifi to hidden. That is the entire uncomplicated, twist off your phone, wait couple of minutes, then turn it back on, and endeavor to attach to wifi the entire in excess of again and it determine to work. And again your emails determine to be automatically recovered commencing from server at each 30 minutes. And you determine to acquire notified near your communication notified on your home screen if there is several unread emails. You be able to in addition optionally block email id’s or subject with the intention of you do not wish to receive on your Samsung Star.

Might you tell me a technique of how to browse internet on my innovative GT-S5620 phone utilizing merely Wi-Fi. I do not have comprised a data plan so I determine to rack up extra costs if my internet attach to my cell phone provider. I desire to merely access local wifi hot spots. So be able to I permanently obstruct non Wi-Fi browsing. I have comprised a predicament uploading my photos utilizing my e-mail account on my Samsung S5233T I follow your instructions on how to organize it other than tranquil it would tell me DNS failed, what be supposed to I do. Anticipate I determine to hear commencing from you as almost immediately as possible. Other than then when I changed the first protected correlation to” ssl” it started working.

I had organized the email inbox in my samsung mobile star 3G 5603 other than there is a Dns failled. Please assist me how I determine to the mail in my mobile email inbox. I am utilizing BSNL 3G correlation please tell me how be able to I upgrading my star 3g samsung phone . I desire to record my calls by means of my mobile is it probable subsequent to upgrading. I am originate you are the most excellent in this field please assist me! I am commencing from India-Hyderabad , help me in setting yahoomail setting for my Samsung Omnia HD i8910 phone.