Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy S 4G is Released Or Not

Is Samsung Galaxy S 4G is Released Or Not

I have heard that Samsung is releasing the new phones that are related to the 4G. I have heard that the new phone is having some of the best of the connection that can be used by you for the multiple works that you wanted to do. I have been using the phone of the Samsung that is of the normal version but have never made the use of the costly handset that is being created by Samsung. I have heard that very shortly Samsung is planning to release the Samsung galaxy 3G I wanted to know the when it is going to be released and also the specification of the phone that I am going to use.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy S 4G is Released Or Not

Samsung Galaxy S 4G has accumulated a lot of admiration and appreciation in the area of increasing technological given because of the use of the advanced capabilities and also the stylish design that is being used in it. T-Mobile finally took the silk S 4G Galaxy Samsung Smartphone promises to make download speeds of about 21MB / s and also it is going to be released by 23rd of February and can be used by all the users who are waiting for the release of this phone. After the release it will made available in the various places in the market and you can just check out that how it will work for the system that you are using.

The phone is said to be ornamented with a vibrant 4-inch AMOLED touch screen super, and the use of the new operator allowing the homeowners to submerge themselves in the high-definition mobile TV by using the T-Mobile TV, beginning the admired pictures and T-Mobile Video Chat that is said to be power-driven by Qik. Powered by use of the Android operating system 2.2 in it, the mobile phone is said to be equipped with an impressive 5-megapixel camera that looks back and a VGA camera that is front facing.

Variants of our Galaxy Samsung S, there are already many in Asia or America. Last variant date, Epic 4G has a full QWERTY keyboard but also the 4G operator Sprint. However, aside from Super AMOLED screen 4 inches or a similar processor, 4G Epic has little to do with our Galaxy S. The Epic 4G is the second smartphone from HTC Evo 4G that is posing the competition along with the Galaxy phones. It is reaching speeds of 4Mbps DL and 1 Mbps in UL. Flow rates less than the Evo 4G but a better grip.

The type of mobile phone the Samsung 4G Galaxy S baris said to be of weight of 118g g. It's a really light mobile phone. The phone dimensions are around 122.4 x 64.5 x 9.9 mm. The power of the battery of Samsung 4G Galaxy S is liion1650mAh provide a talk time up to t / y hours. The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 1700 / 2100 Mhz. Display Type Samsung 4G Galaxy S is 4.0 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen super, 16M colors. This model comes with 5.0 Mega Pixel cameras with auto focus camera with a high resolution image and digital Zoom in it. In terms of connectivity of the Samsung 4G Galaxy S is compatible with 3G. This model supports Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR. This model supports GPRS Class 12 that is of 32 to 48 Kbps This model supports EDGE class 12. This model supports Wi-Fi