Thread: Should I buy a refurbished ipad ?

Should I buy a refurbished ipad ?

I am in a bit of dilemma , for that reason I am seeking you people’s expert suggestion , actually I am about to purchased a new Ipad from my friend, who said he had purchased a few months back , but in mid it had stopped working , then he got the replaced from the Apple , the good thing was that he got a replacement for it without any issue , but I am in doubt that the product which he got in replacement was a new one or a refurbished one, please help me out , because I am totally aware of these policies and procedures .

Re: Should I buy a refurbished ipad ?

If Apple has a refurbished iPad obtainable, purchase it and save a few money. I have gotten all my Apple products refurbished with the exclusion of my iPad and latest iPod Touch. I had never had any issues with any refurbished equipment from Apple, and I've saved in the course. But as you said that you are not aware of the policies and procedures , then let me tell you that you will it depends on various companies , I do not think that you will get a new ipad instead , it will be the refurbished one , but there is nothing bad using them as they hardly come up with any issues .

When you clutch the iPad in your hands you are touching the external shell...that is what they state is new.There is a lot to be supposed for refurbished things...they have been completely tested, every parts that were faulty replaced, and the unit should be working as publicized.New units are examined in production, but we all are aware that you can obtain a new item that fails exact out of the box...sufficient of those issues on here. That is since the testing is not as wide as done on a failed unit that is then refurbished.

I feel like asking concerning refurbished ipads.on online shopping site of apple for refurbished ipads it reports each ipad has a fresh battery and a new outer shell.outer shell what does it imply to do they let know about aluminum external case ?I purchased my daughter a refurbished iBook. I purchased the Applecare and had to use it two times. Other than that, it's been tough at work - first with my daughter and now with me as well (she mad some upgradation and MacBook Pro and I make use of the iBook as a portable device). Might as well save yourself a bit of money

I may add that all Genuine Apple Refurbished Products arrive with the similar 1 yr Apple warranty as do their fresh products, and can be extended with an Apple Care purchase as well. You can't go incorrect with a ARP. I had a refurbished MacBook that started to do something, and after a week waiting for repairs, Apple merely determined to provide me a brand new present MBA. That's huge CS, and why I have supported Apple products in our office and home since 1984.