Thread: Unable to format My Passport Essential 500GB to FAT32

Unable to format My Passport Essential 500GB to FAT32

I am having the My Passport Essential 500GB hard drive with me and in the initial stage it was doing well and also I was able to use it very efficiently. But now days it is not working as it was doing before and that is reason why I have decided to hard reset the hard drive and now I want the FAR32 partition but I am unable to find the option available here. Please guide me in this one I want to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to format My Passport Essential 500GB to FAT32

Well I thing you must need a software that you have to install on your system and according to me astra32 is the best choice for you, ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information on configuring your system. ASTRA32 not only provide a detailed analysis of your system, it also offers diagnostics and comes with powerful features like a single store and a corrector Drivers fast hard disk health status. Enjoy the precision with which ASTRA32 acquires information about detected devices as it mostly refers directly to the equipment is not in the Windows registry. ASTRA32 discovered the data even without papers. You can be sure that the information obtained on the hardware and device operational modes is precise irrespective of the installed drivers. ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers troubleshooting) that lets you search all the physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not installed correctly or completely absent.

According to you have to go with the software called Sisoft Sandra Lite which is nothing but a software benchmark, that is to say software to test the performance of all components of your PC. It gives you details on configuring your machine, and can also test and compare the performance of many parts of the system with others. This is handy to know which component to upgrade the hardware and choose to buy.

Have you gone with the software called as the Recover My Files 4.6.8.1012 and which is nothing but the finest and safest one to deal with. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue which you are facing. Recover My Files is an advanced data recovery to recover deleted files or formatted or corrupt drives. When a disk has been formatted, when a drive was formatted and Windows has been reinstalled, a resumption Windows or System Restore led to a new Windows installation and user files are now missing a packed drive is recognized by your computer as RAW and not the files can be read, or some other problem has made the entire contents of the drive.

If you will ask me then the best option for you is nothing but Disk2vhd 1.63 and it will really help you out. This utility creates a VHD virtual hard disk from a physical disk in order to use it with Virtual PC or Hyper-V. One feature of Disk2vhd is that it uses Windows Volume Snapshot Service that creates a snapshot of the running system without impact. Usage is simple: Just select a folder and partition to copy and click Create. The duration of treatment depends on the size of the partition to copy.

Partitioning software has never been so reliable and easy to use! Paragon Partition Manager is a complete solution for managing and optimizing your hard drive for PC and laptop. There is no need to be the guru of partitioning to optimize your hard drive. Paragon Partition Manager displays your available hard disks and partitions running, and you can easily change partition structure with help of 1-2-3 wizards. Prepare new hard disk to install the operating system, were going to resize your system, change partition parameters or perform professional defragmentation of hard disk. Even the most complicated tasks are completed quickly and confidently with Paragon powerful technologies. I hope that installing the paragon on your system will surely help you out from this situation.