Thread: WDFME.exe Process frequently runs on My Book.

WDFME.exe Process frequently runs on My Book.

I am using the My Book from apple from the last few days and the thing here is that there is the process called “WDFME.exe” which keeps on coming on the system and takes the whole control on the same. Now I am really unable to get rid of the same and when I am trying to do anything fancy then it is not allowing. And the only option remains in front of me here is that to restart the system then gain control over it. So please tell me a best way that will allow ne to solve the issue here.

Re: WDFME.exe Process frequently runs on My Book.

As said by you that the process keeps coming on your system and there is no other option in front of you rather than restarting the system. But if you will ask me then what I want you to do here is that just kill the process it may have happen that the system is being affected by the file and now what you have to do here is that just see whether the way that will help you to end the TASK I mean to say that with the help of the task manage you have to just end the task.

If you will ask me then it is nothing but the virus which is corrupting the file system of the My book of yours. It happens sometimes the virus is so heavy that it tends to take a control on the system of ours and we are not allowed to do anything. So what I want you to do here is that just try and install any antivirus that will help you to remove the same and then install same and try to scan your whole laptop. I hope that it will definitely allow you to solve the issue here.

I am also facing the same problem where my system also keeps on giving this shit on the screen. I mean to say that this error on the system that I am using. I am running the windows vista on my system and it was really doing well until I got this error. Some friends of mine told me to install the antivirus to get rid of this one but I really didn’t tried any because I was not knowing which one was the best. So please let me know which will be the best antivirus for my system and which on will get to fix the problem.

If this is the case then I want you to install the Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 on your system which will definitely help you to solve the issue here. It will protect you, of course against all types of spyware and viruses known, but also threats emerging from the results collected from the community Panda and its behavioral analysis module. In addition you will have a firewall to prevent Internet attacks and network. There are also the now classic Vaccine USB Panda allowing rapid deactivation autorun Windows to limit infections carried by USB devices. In addition to improving its core functions, this new version is enriched with a keyboard for secure creation and use of passwords. You will also have a technology "Sandboxing" offering the ability to browse sites potentially at risk without infecting your machine.

Well the problem which is being faced by me is also a similar one where my computer turns off often only after some tens of minutes with an initial small blue screen , I never have time to see what is written. I just used Hijackthis to check if I have no viruses hide in the process .
    Is there therefore a viruses type igfxpers / tray, svchost.exe or another because I found the list of processes , or what could be the cause of my problems is the result:
    Code:
    Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 
    Scan saved at 12:40:19, it 26/09/2010