Thread: My Book essential is not starting up

My Book essential is not starting up

Well I have recently purchased the My book essentials and the thing here is that initially it was doing well but yesterday I felt that it was not starting up properly. Now the thing here is that it has completely refused to start I mean to say that it is not booting up. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this one. Have any My Book user have faced the same thing if yes then please let me know what I can do here to solve the issue.

Re: My Book essential is not starting up

Well the first thing that I would like to know in this case is that which version of the MAC OS that you are using your laptop. I am just asking you this thing because it happens that if the operating system of the system is not supporting to the same then it will definitely give you such kind of problems. Now what you have to do here is that just try and check out the version of the operating system that you are using and then you have to just use the earlier version of the same because I guess after degrading the OS might help you.

A recurring problem greatly between different brands of laptops is that sometimes the screen remains blank and does not tear or no light, no sound or sound that happens even less portable than a year from brands such as Apple, LG , Acer, HP or Compact. But I can assure you that the problem which is being faced by you is easy to fix, simply disconnect the battery and power cord, then press the starter button and let it down for about 25 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and crank the laptop will function normally again, if you do not work the first repeat operation after 60 seconds and wait another 60 seconds before plugging it back. If it does not work, or the screen is black but you see lights or sounds rather than your problem lies elsewhere, the best you can do is take it to repair.

The only thing that I want you to do here is hat reinstall the operating system, because here in this case it happens if the system is not booting then we normally check by removing the batter and unplugging all the cords if attached. And then see whether the problem is the same or not after reconnecting all the stuff. And if not then I personally fell that you need to reinstall the operating system. I am sure that reinstalling the same will definitely help you out.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem where my system was not starting up and I guess you are also in the same phase now what I want you to do here is that just see whether the system is starting by yourself doing the normal reinstallation and if it is not done and if it din helped then I want you to just visit the nearest apple customer center then you have to place a complaint there and let them know the detailed problem caused. I hope that this helps you to solve the issue.

I just had the same problem as you. in fact when I use the Firewire disk, and I run a large copy along with my external USB TV tuner, and bun severe blockage of windows. I have to restart the PC and then the disk is not recognized normally, like you. I then right-click driver and it works again here. But I still have these problems bug concordance with the external. Is this due to the TV tuner? the PCI card containing the firewire port or the hard drive itself and its crappy firewire controller? Please help me out.