Thread: Face Time is not getting activated in the Verizon iPhone

Face Time is not getting activated in the Verizon iPhone

Looking at the topic I think you might have got the hint of the problem that I am currently facing here. Well the problem is with the facetime. I want to activate that feature In the iPhone but everytime I go and activated that particular feature it does not get activated in the iPhone. Well I have literally tried with all the steps but everytime I have failed. So this time I am asking you all and I am quite sure that you will be able to help me get out of this problem. So do send me your responses I would be happy to see some of the responses.

Re: Face Time is not getting activated in the Verizon iPhone

I have heard that the problem is with the Verizon users and it is quite common problem. It is said that this kind of problem is not seen with the new Verizon iPhone models and hence apple people are looking for some solutions for this kind of problem. So what you have to do is wait for the updates from that people they will surely suggest you something and might get with the solution. So the temporary solution as of now is to just wait and check if any updates from them will give you some result.

According to me you must have a look at the iTunes and then try reconnecting it again. Well I can say that you must make your registration process of the iPhone as early as possible. It is always necessary to register your iPhone. Also try with the restoring option do try working on both of them and you might get with the results. I know this is a quite common problem this days and the apple people are looking to find some solutions for them but still this kind of problem has to be answered by apple people.

Well one thing I would like to remind here is that you will have to be in the wifi and also the mms setting have to be activated in the iPhone. So these are the basic steps that you have to take care of in order to get a proper face time activation in the iPhone. So these are the basic things that you have to keep in mind. If you are not able to get any proper solution for this kind of problem then do try contacting the Verizon people for the solutions they surely might be able to get some solutions for you. I think that would be a better option for you. Do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Well I would like to share a solution with you all. My brother who has the iPhone did restore the facetime from the iPod touch which belongs to the third generation phone. this is quite interesting and after that the facetime application did really worked for him. Well I felt this solution should be shared with you all. So that’s why I have posted here. I hope you all have liked this solution and you will try implementing in your iPhone as well. So do try with the suggestions and let me know if it works or not.

While having a look at all the solutions in a particular website I came across a solution which mentioned that it is always necessary to start from the scratch. So one of the user did make his iPhone to the new state. So what he did was he restored all the applications and data from an iPod touch 4th-gen. after having done that he got the face time working proerly in the iPhone. So anyone who wants to try with this solution can go ahead. Might be they would be able to get the solution perfectly. So do follow the suggestion and let me know if it works or not.