Thread: Speaker of the iPhone 4 handset is not working properly

Speaker of the iPhone 4 handset is not working properly

Its been only 3 weeks since i had brought this iPhone 4 and i am facing some serious problem with the speakers of the iPhone 4. Well i am unable to hear any sound from the handset speakers. This is quite disgusting. The cell phone is so new and it has started giving me some problems. Now i have to continuously use the headphones to talk to anybody. Well the headset is quite ok and whenever i want to listen to some songs i switch on the loudspeaker. At that time it plays really very well. The real problem is with the handset speakers. Apple people should answer this. These kind of performances are not normally expected from the apple people.

Re: Speaker of the iPhone 4 handset is not working properly

I think you must adjust the volume levels to check if you are able to hear properly or not. Have you tried listening to the calls at the maximum level. So if i am not wrong. You are not able to hear the calls that you receive through the front speakers that you have in the phone and while playing the songs you can easily hear it from the loudspeakers. So i hope the situation that i have explained you is correct. So assuming that it to be correct i would suggest you to work on the volume controls of the phone. You will surely get some solution there.

Well the situation that you have explained is perfectly correct and let me tell you that i have checked with the volume settings of the phone and they are at the maximum level. So no need to give me any solution on that i am quite clear with all that settings. Any other solution that you can forward to me then It would be great. Well i had a chat with some of my friends regarding this particular problem and they also did not seem to have any idea about it. So anyone of you having any solutions then do get back to me.

Well i got his strange solution from somewhere in the internet. Well have you kept your cell phone i n the carkit. If yes then it might be due to some software error. So in order to fix this error you will have to start with a fresh start. Whenever you are getting calls in the iPhone you must select display iPhone instead of carkit. Probably that will get your problem solved. I know it is a strange solution but whats the harm in trying it. Do try with the above suggestion that i have given here and let me know if that works or not.

If nothing is working for you then the best solution would be taking your phone to the dealer from where you have brought this phone. So that he would be able to examine something and will advice you accordingly on the issue. probably it would be best to get your cell phone replaced by a new one. That would be the best option for you. Well you can have a talk to the apple people about the same issue and report the problem and ask for a proper solution. May be they would able to get some solution for you. Well there is no such specific solution that i can give you here. following the above suggestion would definitely be helpful for you.

I think so the best option here would be to start with the hard reset of the phone. This would be the only option if nothing is working with you. Well the exact methods for the hard reset can be easily found in the internet. You can have a look at the steps and try it accordingly in your phone. Do remember to keep the back up of all the data that is present there in the phone. Hard reset operation is quite a risky operation do carry on only when you are sure about it. This is what i can say here now its upon you to work on your phone.