Thread: Verizon iPhone audio not working after having paired with 2010 Prius

Verizon iPhone audio not working after having paired with 2010 Prius

My sister recently upgraded her phone to the iPhone 4 and she is quite happy with it. The only issue that she is facing now is with the bluetooth. It seems the bluetooth connection is quite poor in the new phone and the output that we get is quite dull. Recently when she pair it with the 2010 Prius she did not get a proper audio output. Also whenever she talks with the bluetooth headset the voice quality is quite poor she complains. The same is the case when she pairs the bluetooth with the blutooth receiver in her car. So anyone having faced this type of bluetooth audio issues then do let me know about it.

Re: Verizon iPhone audio not working after having paired with 2010 Prius

Well there is nothing great that can be done here. do try doing a simple reboot of the phone. A simple reboot might give you some solution. Also i want to say that it is always better to switch off the bluetooth connection for some time and after that resume the connection. Do try with it. Well talking about the issue even i have heard a lot about this issue in the new iPhone4. Well these are the issues that we cannot do anything about it. As of now do try with the simple solutions that i have specified here. i will get back to you if i am able to get some more solutions for this problem.

Well let me ask you one question. Are you trying to pair multiply with the different headsets. If you are thinking about it then my advice would be not to try with this particular idea. This is because the apple phone does supports multiple pairing records but it is always to connect it to the one hands free device at a time. Well if you are thinking of multiple pairing then you will end up mixing the calls to the different headsets. So if you are trying this particular process then my advice would be to stop doing all these things. I hope you have got the necessary solutions for this particular problem.

I have read somewhere that the Bluetooth stereo headset that we are using for the iPhones works well only with those phones which has the os 3.0 or more. So if your phones does not have a os 3.0 or more then let me inform you that you will be facing some problems while making or receiving the calls. Not All the bluetooth stereo headsets supports mic, those who have the handsfree Bluetooth profiles in their headphones they only do support the mic. So do check with all the necessary requirements that i have given here for you. Do try it and let me know whether it works or not.

Talking about the bluetooth car kit or the bluetooth receiver that you were talking about which said that the bluetooth of the phone does not pair with it properly. You said that it is giving you some problems while connecting your phone to the receiver. Well according to me you must have a check whether the bluetooth receiver that you have installed in your phone does supports the bluetooh connection of all the devices. If you have not then it is better advisable to have a check regarding this matter. There might be a possibility that the bluetooth receiver that you are using in the car does not support the bluetooth connection. So do have a check about this.

Well i will suggest you to follow some precautions that i am going to specify you here. so what you have to do here is that ]
    1) If you have kept your device in pairing then it is highly advisable to delete those pairing and again start with the fresh new pairing.
    2) You will have to ensure that the firmware of the bluetooth device that you are using is highly updated.
    3) Turn off the bluetooth connection of both the devices in which you are pairing and again turn on the bluetooth.
    So do try looking at the above suggestions an i hope that will help you in solving the issue.