Thread: Is Hackintosh 100% legal?

Is Hackintosh 100% legal?

I have seen a boxed copy of Mac OS X 10.6.3., Costs about 78000k for 1 PC. And I have seen this today in the morning. And recently my cousin sent me an old HD 3850 for the reason that it has bought a GTX470. Which means that, I have also a GPU. So all I require is that only one case, hard drive, keyboard, mouse and power supply nothing much I have to buy. In the same I think that maybe I am able to make use of a hackintosh system. So for that I desire to start learning how to make this by reading on to the many of the websites but here the main question before wasting time in reading, is: "Is it legal to cut and modify the operating system so you can run MAC on PC? If I am able to run it. " So related to the same if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Is Hackintosh 100% legal?

Regarding the same I want to tell you that I make this kind of stuff for all the time. And also it is a kind easier also along with the right hardware; other equipment can be a ruin. ATM ATI is not very welcoming, especially 3850. And over here I also want to build an reasonably priced platform to sell on eBay along with windows, and also I am quite interesting in to build the new dual boot, if you want OSX. Indeed, the record 1200rs upgrade will do a smooth installation. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that it will help you.

Maybe I should put up for sale my parts on e-bay and obtain the best hardware for Hackintosh, I do not acquainted with what to do along with those but anyway I desire to be trained to make a Hackintosh system, so. I am recently a newbie in Hackintosh so because of that I have to get learn first the easy thing. The upgrade disk will work fine? I am able to obtain the update disc less than 2000rs here, but the box costs 6000rs. The upgrade disk will save me much money for me.

As much I know about the same matter so related to this I think that you have to make use of the Gigabyte EP45-UD3P as much I know about it that it is a very friendly board Mac, So for the same all you have to get for this is a LAN PCI card which is able to work along with the brands.... Nvidia cards and is able to make it easier to install from a retail disk purchase. So as much I know about the same I have just informed you over here and I am sure that it will help you.