Thread: Which is better in MAC and PC

Which is better in MAC and PC

Hello. I have been making use of the PC for about 7 years and as time is passing I am taking less interest in that like in games, programming, modding, socialization this is all what I love to do previously. But for the most part only make use of the computer to look at things on the Internet and that means to obtain. But now I want to start record my own stuff and maybe do some video editing and such. Recently I work as audio / video technician in many events, but most of the time we do festivals and stuff sometimes. I require to see some video editing as I am able to get more on the address side of things. Everyone has been telling me that when it comes to any kind of multimedia applications that Macs are so friendly. And because of that now I want to go for a Mac or a PC? I am looking for somewhat portable, so I will almost certainly obtain a laptop. And if I should get a Mac, what are my options in terms of Mac laptops do you guys have any recommendation?

Re: Which is better in MAC and PC

As much I know regarding the same I just want to tell you over here that you do not require to go for the Mac simply for the audio and video editing. For this you can buy some good laptop and after that you have to load the same with some good software. Good software mean that get complete license for that and just go through the review of that. And whatever you want to edit you can go with it. And it is besides being safer (yes), cheaper and more versatile. So this what I want to recommend you if you want then you can go for the same.

As much I know about it then MAC and PC both have more enough power to handle like that task. So if you want then you can go for the anyone from them. And if you want then you can go for the hybrid Mac/PC like mine. I have also build most of these including the i7. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that it will help you a lot. And even though if you have any kind of matter regarding the same so you just post your reply over here.

I require more than whatever I think about the same. All I desire is a laptop to browse the web in the coming months to a year that can be utilized to connect instruments and apparatus for the input and record directly to hard disk. I actually do not much acquainted about recording software on the PC and I am not put in any kind secure zone. Many people told me that a Mac laptop is the superior. Although I know I was able to get a good pc laptop for less than half. Does anybody know any resources so that I am able to see that would help me?

After reading this I think that it is also depends on how it has grown the use of computers. If you have been making use of a PC lifetime, the transition to Mac I think it might be a bit hard. It also has true vice contrary. Personally, I believe that the only thing any Apple product can do is in looks and also in to the good interaction along with the user. Smart Technology: Zero. Value: Negative. You are able to build a PC that is approximately literally twice as fast as a Mac, and costs in half. I also like being in charge of what-what-when-applications that run. The rules is about the Mac.