Thread: I get a white iTunes Store Page

I get a white iTunes Store Page

I am finding difficulty in connecting to the iTunes store page. I don’t know the reason for this buggy nature but what happens is when I try to connect to the iTunes store it prompts me to check for my net connections and sometimes the screen just turns white. So I cannot do anything and am left blank with a question mark on my face. I am puzzled and jammed and actually would prefer your opinions on this issue. Is there a remedy for this problem.

Re: I get a white iTunes Store Page

I don’t assure you but this might just work for you. Try to use RSS servers of individual podcast subscriptions as an alternative to the iTunes store, and check if it solves the issue. Sometime back, people had complained that the podcasts were very sluggish and in some situations it even stopped the current downloads. So in return the Apple company moved to the servers to balance the workload. Customers who had placed the subscription were directly moved to main RSS feeds which was maintained by the producer of the podcast.

If you are not able to connect then I would suggest you an alternative. Just follow simple steps to solve the problem:
    a. Select the option of Subscribe to podcast in the advanced menu options of the iTunes application.
    b. Now you are supposed to type the url of the RSS feed.
    c. For example, if you want BBC radio 4 in your time podcast, then following will be the url
    d. feed://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/downloadtrial/radio4/inourtime/rss.xml
    If you have already made a subscription through the stores of iTunes then such direct subscriptions appear in another folder.

While I was purchasing a song on iTunes store the screen suddenly turned white. After which I again get the screen and so I started searching for my favorite artist and the same thing happened again. It tries to load the page when I click on the “Home“ button it loads the page and when it is on the verge of completely loading the page it again turns white. I have not installed anything on my computer and this problem is specific to the iTunes store only. I even tried to restart the application of the iTunes but it happens on and on adding to the dilemma.

I cannot say much but this problem has been reported and I hope we get a solution for it as soon as possible. But I would suggest you a solution and I hope it might help. Just follow simple step by step procedure :
    a. If it is an internet explorer browser, then select “Tools”
    b. Then choose internet settings
    c. Now select the advanced option and go for the “Reset settings” option and I hope that your iTunes application will work fine.