Thread: How to read iBooks on my Macbook Pro

How to read iBooks on my Macbook Pro

I have just bought a Macbook Pro and I am just loving it. I have to say Apple has lately enhanced laptops of Macbook Pro. And one of the striking innovation is the processor of Intel Core i5, a tactful graphics processor Nvidia GT 330M along with a good battery life. I usually use the iBooks and wonder if it is possible to read iBooks on my Macbook Pro. Is there any other way I can read purchased books on my Macbook Pro.

Re: How to read iBooks on my Macbook Pro

I think you are confused as far as I know the iBook is an application specifically meant for the iPad. And it is assumed that the same kind of application will be made available with the firmware update of 4.0 which will specially be for the iPhone in the summer. An application meant for the Mac OS X cannot work on devices like the iPhone, iPad or even the iPod Touch and even the opposite is not possible.

I know about the fact that there is an iBook application for iPhone, in which you can try to sync where you had left off reading the last time, can be your bookmarks, notes, etc. So the big question is that why don’t they come up with iBook applications for the Mac operating system. As in now it is absolutely not possible as the iBooks that you are referring to are meant for the iPads and not for the Macbook Pro platform.

With Kindle e-book reader it is feasible to read the books that you have bought on any platform you want can be your Macbook Pro. Even though I favor the iBooks reader application on the iPad. One of the facts is that using Kindle application on my MacBook Pro I can read the books I have purchased the iPad, or even the iPhone. So I think you should try to use this e-book reader to serve the purpose.

Yes Kindle is a better alternative, and the best thing about the kindle application is that it allows you to syncs up where you have last left reading. So for example, in the morning I was reading a particular book on the iPad device, and at night when I turned on the MacBook Pro Kindle prompted me if I wish to start reading from where I had left in the morning. So what more do you need, it is very simple,easy and you will just love it.

Kindle is like a moveable e-book reader. More specifically, you can say it is a kind of software or network platform which is developed by the subsidiary lab of Amazon. Kindle it makes use of wireless connections to allow the customers to download, shop, browse, and even read e-books, newspapers, blogs, magazines etc. And as far as my knowledge is concerned Kindle has support for many hardware devices and is a good option in case you want to read books on your Macbook Pro.