Thread: iTunes songs for just $0.69

iTunes songs for just $0.69

I have recently bought an Apple phone from an Apple store in United Stats. It has an awesome hotspot feature which is really incomparable and I am stunned with a variety of applications that are in this phone. It has a crusty and striking screen. This is extremely the best touchscreen phones I have seen so far. I have heard that you can get wonderful Apple iTunes music which costs around $ 0.69. I want to know more about this topic.

Re: iTunes songs for just $0.69

It is true all your favorite tracks is all just a click away so you just need to hook your music. In iTunes, there are millions of DRM-free songs available that costs around $ 0.69 €, 0.99 € or 1.29 €. You just need to search for it and you will get it in just a click. iTunes even recommends you with all the latest music that you are aware of. I had been to the store and I have to say that I got almost all my favorite tracks.

There are iTunes LP to select the albums, which is an interactive world of the artist - right in your iTunes library, many of which are designed by the artists themselves. So if you listen to your favorite songs on your Mac or PC, you can put the lyrics and accompany the information such as the pictures and videos. I was amazed when I experienced it myself this thing is really great.

In 2008, Steve Jobs persuaded major recording companies to unlock the prices of songs sold on the Apple store. Not more than 99 cents for everyone, but different ranges depending on the longevity of the price $ 1.29 / € for the news and the hit of the day, 0.69 for the oldest catalog and any bids, of around 0.99 for all the rest. The songs deal with a $ 1.29 which is 93.5% of the rankings, leaving the crumbs to those at 99 cents (6%) and 69 cents (0.5%).

Italy is in digital literacy levels similar to those in other western countries who were already there four to five years ago. Therefore it is logical that the growth rates are similar to those in U.S. at that time. I have tried to do the same with Italy iTunes verification of Digital Music News Top 200 of the individual is a perfect balance 49% of costs € 1.29 and the 49% costs of 99 cents. The remaining 2% are four tracks sold at 0.69 cents.

I shell out $ 14.99 for 1 month with a subscription of Zune Pass. It provides me an access to over millions of tracks that can be downloaded, and I am even offered around free ten DRM songs for each month. If I compare iTunes, the cost of free DRM is around $ 1.29, so that is worth $ 12.99 for iTunes music for each month, So, if you want to fill your Apple gadgets with comparatively cheap DRM music at $ 0.69 for each song, it will roughly cost you around $ 11,000. So if you guys think that iTunes have come up with something good, then you better rethink as you know now that Zune pass is far better than the iTunes scheme.